[RELEASE][WINDOWS] aTunes Media Manager
aTunes for Windows 7/8: Android Music Sync done easy!
Some of you may know my work with ADBGUI, and you know I make the best software I can. So I am pleased to announce aTunes! The Android MP3 sync tool for everyone!
Right now it is limited, but I plan to make this as feature filled as ADBGUI is complete with album covers, video playback and more!
Current features include:
> Play your music from the Library
> Sync to a folder on the phone
> Take a log of errors and songs synced.
> Windows 7 or 8
How to use:
1. Download and install from here.
2. Open and run as Administrator
3. Go to settings and click "Grab DeviceID" (This is to prevent aTunes from trying to send the same file to more than 1 device at a time.)
4. Select your media library. (Note: aTunes will not look in subfolders and only recognizes *.mp3)
4. Type in your folder on the phone you would like to sync to WITHOUT A TRAILING SLASH!!!!!!
***EX: /mnt/sdcard/aTunesSync <-Please take a look in you basic file manager for the exact path!
**** Make sure you hit save!
5. Click file, then refresh(Depending on the size of your library this might take some time to ocmplete.
6. Click File, then sync!
7. Wait for the awesomeness to come up on the phone!
> If you sync more than once per application launch, the program will overwrite the entire library on the device, I am working on a fix for this.
> After a large sync, the program will freeze up for about 10-20 seconds, also working on a fix.
> Sometimes, the music play back timer messes up, still looking into it.
Current Version: 1.0.3-A
Special Thanks to:
Any questions feel free to PM, Post, Contact via my website contact form, or how ever you want!