[TUT] Flappy Bird Hack {ROOT}

Search This thread

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
I saw that this game is big sensation..So I was a little bit curious,and i found this :)
So If you wanna be a big guy in your team (friends) follow these steps :) (your device must be rooted!!)

1. Download this game from market :)
2. You need a file manager that can access root folders :) (ex. es file explorer)..And when you download these 2 you are ready to go :)
3. Run game,and play it until you crash (that will be very fast :D ) or immediately..
4. Just hit a home button
5. Run your's file explorer that can access root files,and in search type "flappy" and you will be navigated to "com.gears.flappybird" enter in that file
6. Then you will see folder "shared_prefs" and open that folder
7. You will see "FlappyBird.xml" and open it with text editor
8. And you will see code line
Code:
<int name="score" value = "1" /
9. Tap on options menu and tap edit
10. And instead of 1 type and number you want :) And tap options menu and save :)
11. Exit file explorer and press recent app's button and get back to the game..Tap to play again and when you crash in high score you will see the number that you type :)

This tutorial was made by me!
If you like it,you know what should you do :)
Tnx :)

kartikeym309

Feb 11, 2014
Not on leaderboards

I saw that this game is big sensation..So I was a little bit curious,and i found this :)
So If you wanna be a big guy in your team (friends) follow these steps :) (your device must be rooted!!)

2. You need a file manager that can access root folders :) (ex. es file explorer)..And when you download these 2 you are ready to go :)
3. Run game,and play it until you crash (that will be very fast :D ) or immediately..
5. Run your's file explorer that can access root files,and in search type "flappy" and you will be navigated to "com.gears.flappybird" enter in that file
Code:
10. And instead of 1 type and number you want :) And tap options menu and save :)
11. Exit file explorer and press recent app's button and get back to the game..Tap to play again and when you crash in high score you will see the number that you type :)

Well it does work. But the score doesn't appear on the leaderboards. :confused:

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
Not? Hmm..Try cleaning the game cache and try again..Cause it works for me..It shows if you put normal number ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TimeWasterNL

Sep 16, 2011
Zwolle
www.plplpl.nl
This method works for many games.
The reason it doesn't update on the leaderbords in Google Play is just simply because the game stores your score when you actually achieved it.

In other words; the shared preference value is only used for the dialog when you die.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DrDuty

Jun 12, 2013
Nice. Thank you for sharing :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code: