Motorola 4.4.2 stock launcher?

Search This thread

hugodefcon

Jan 5, 2013
would it be possible to use the new launcher that comes included in the 4.4.2 update.
have a xt925 and it hasnt been as easy updating as for you guy using the xt926.
i would like to use the new stock launcher.
gotta love that circles widget.

would it be possible to use it on my xt925?

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
would it be possible to use the new launcher that comes included in the 4.4.2 update.
have a xt925 and it hasnt been as easy updating as for you guy using the xt926.
i would like to use the new stock launcher.
gotta love that circles widget.

would it be possible to use it on my xt925?

You can't use the circle widgets on a custom rom nor in a third parth launcher. About Motorola's stock launcher, I'm not so sure it's even possible to do what you want. I believe it cannot be done.

Sent from my XT925 on CM11

hugodefcon

Jan 5, 2013
You can't use the circle widgets on a custom rom nor in a third parth launcher. About Motorola's stock launcher, I'm not so sure it's even possible to do what you want. I believe it cannot be done.

Sent from my XT925 on CM11
I know this can be done because i remmember long ago, i think when 4.2.2 was new on this phone someone posted a way to have the circle widget. It was importing the stock launcher.
I want to know if anyone on official kk would be kond enogh to privide me with an apk or zip file.

Just reallg like those circle widgets.

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
I know this can be done because i remmember long ago, i think when 4.2.2 was new on this phone someone posted a way to have the circle widget. It was importing the stock launcher.
I want to know if anyone on official kk would be kond enogh to privide me with an apk or zip file.

Just reallg like those circle widgets.

Well, at least I tried to port the circles widget to CM11 M7 but it was impossible, so I'm skeptic that will ever work again, unless of course, you use the KK stock launcher.

Sent from my RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app