[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 05/10/12

Search This thread

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
Just flashed all of this and here are my initial thoughts.
Yes, MMS is broken and I haven't tried the fix yet, but I am going to do it soon. I have homework to do before I can do it. But more importantly to me, the calendar syncing is broken. I cannot sync my calendar with either of my Google accounts. I really need that syncing because I keep my work schedule on my work Google account. Anyone got any suggestions? Oh and I can't figure out how to do the Facebook syncing? Anyone got suggestions? I thought it would be under accounts but its not there.
Facebook does not sync contacts with ics roms...its not a rom issue tho. There are a couple work arounds if you search for them. Haxsync is one...

sunilromy

Apr 19, 2011
mumbai
hotspot not working, tried other apps but failed, please help me to fix it? or anything can be done to fix it? any lib files for something needed to be replaced i guess? Rather then that this rom is excellent. thanks.

k_nivesout

Mar 27, 2011
hotspot not working, tried other apps but failed, please help me to fix it? or anything can be done to fix it? any lib files for something needed to be replaced i guess? Rather then that this rom is excellent. thanks.
Download the latest wifi tether beta apk from here and install, then in the settings, change device profile to Galaxy Nexus GSM. This works on THS build 6, and I'd assume it would work here, but I didn't test it while I was on this rom.

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
Download the latest wifi tether beta apk from here and install, then in the settings, change device profile to Galaxy Nexus GSM. This works on THS build 6, and I'd assume it would work here, but I didn't test it while I was on this rom.

also set setup method to netd(master) and yes it works on this rom

Sent from my ICS SCH-i500

willenium_1217

Dec 22, 2010
I had to reflash everything from ODIN because my phone began to bootloop. Anyway, after having the ROM again for a couple of hours, its pretty fly. But the supposed Facebook contact sync does not work COMPLETELY. It does sync your contacts, but it does not bring the profile pictures over, if anyone has any suggestions on that. I am still waiting for the MMS thing to rear its ugly head.

tlogank

Sep 24, 2010
err if you are talking about headphone jack on top of phone, it's working just fine for me listening to music

He's not talking about audio, he's talking about the 4-port connector, it needs to be on in order for Square Credit card reader to take cards.

I had to reflash everything from ODIN because my phone began to bootloop. Anyway, after having the ROM again for a couple of hours, its pretty fly. But the supposed Facebook contact sync does not work COMPLETELY. It does sync your contacts, but it does not bring the profile pictures over, if anyone has any suggestions on that. I am still waiting for the MMS thing to rear its ugly head.

Try this for FB photo syncing with contacts. I like using this much better anyway.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nloko.android.syncmypix

Nerdbot

Apr 3, 2011
OMG, this is so exciting. Thank you so much!!! I really thought devs had completely abandoned the Fassy.

I'm coming from Froyo (specifically UKB 2.1--I already know I'm a dinosaur so please don't laugh at me). Do I follow the same directions as for the GB roms, and flash THS build 2 first, or is there something else I should do?

Thanks!

Deliquified

Oct 21, 2010
Goldsboro, NC
In order to get mms working, grab the mms.apk from ths 6.0 and set permissions as XXO, XOO, XOO, and reboot. build.prop must be replaced with one from ths 6.0 too. SetDNS should be set to dns1: 66.174.92.213; dns2: 66.174.92.214. My mms send/receive has worked flawlessly since.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY, Eating Poptarts and ****ing rainbows!!

downloadei.png

Due to the upgrade to android 4.0.4 we are recommending that everyone do a full data-wipe on this release

Team Gummy:
    • Kejar31 - Primary Developer and Project lead
    • Syaoran12 - Developer
    • Mobile_Sensei - Developer
    • Atesc - Developer
    • Sixstringsg - Developer
    • Stevespear426 - Developer
    • TKGlitch - Kernel Dev
    • PoiTEE - Forum support guru
    • Daank - Wallpapers and artwork
    Info:Notes:
    • We are no longer supporting our own Gapps.. instead we ask that you use the Gapps found at Goo-Inside.me
    • YOU MUST UNCHECK ANY OVERCLOCK UNDERVOLT BOOT UP OPTIONS YOU HAVE SET BEFORE INSTALLING
    Features:
    • AOSP build based on 4.0.4 compiled by me
    • Performance Settings - Credit CM / Jrummy16 / Kejar31 / Stevespear426
    • GUI manageable init.d scripts tweaks - Credit Jrummy16 / Kejar31
    • Customisable SystemUI tweaks - credit Xoomdev / Syaoran12 / Kejar31
    • Battery % always available in the lockscreen (now with the option to turn on and off) - Credit Syaoran12
    • Faster rotation initiation - Credit XoomDev / Kejar31
    • T9 Dialer - Credit CM
    • Quad Lockscreen with open customizable seats, AOSP Lockecreens and Rings Lockscreens
    • Customizable battery icons options ( Hide, miui, stock, fat battery with %, side bar with % and circle)
    • Softkeys can be turned on and off(only for G-Nex)
    • LED settings - credit Romanbb
    • ApexLauncher - credit Android Does
    • Pulldown Widgets - credit - CM
    • Quiet Times - credit - CM
    • Automatic Backlight - credit - CM
    • OI FileManager (compiled with the ICS SDK)
    • Softkey Mod and settings - Credit XoomDev / Icons - WJD Designs
    • FaceBook contact sync - Credit Roman
    • AOSP Wifi tether enabled
    • Busybox
    • Su and Superuser apk - Credit ChainsDD
    • Android Term - Credit jackpal
    • Stk
    • Livewallpapers compiled and included
    • Custom Gummy live wallpaper
    • Boot Animations sounds - credit team Bamf
    • AppWidgetPicker - credit boombuler
    • Rom Toolbox - Jrummy16
    • Root Browser - Jrummy16
    • All png's are optimized during build via CM script and PNG Crunch
    • Compcache support
    What’s not working:
    • nothing :)
    ChangeLog ROM:
    • <0.7.6
    1. Removed from the changelog to save space
    1. ApexLauncher .7 - credit Android Does
    2. Full list of new features can be found here
    1. Full list of new features can be found here
    1. Full list of new features can be found here
    1. updated to Glitch Big Ram Kernel
    2. Full list of new features can be found here
    Credit / Thanks:
    • Birdman and co for releasing his Rootz Boat which I used as a guide to get this up and going without his initial hard work there is no way I would have had this up an running in two days
    • ChainsDD for su and superuser
    • Xoomdev for all his assistance and answering my stupid questions :p
    • RomanBB for all his help and assistance
    • CyanogenMod for all they do and the way they make everything available to all of us
    • Goo-Inside.me for hosting our files
    • Android Does, for letting us use their launcher in our ROM
    Install:
    • Download the ROM
    • Download Gapps
    • adb reboot recovery
    • wipe data in CWM
    • install ROM
    • install gapps
    • reboot
    FilesAdd-ons:
    • None ATM
    Updates / Fixes:
    • None ATM
    Donate:
    Cool I really hope you guys like the builds :)

Steve busted his butt trying to get everything working for you.. He is an asset to your community
    Cool I really hope you guys like the builds :)

Steve busted his butt trying to get everything working for you.. He is an asset to your community

I'm blushing... :eek:
    http://goo-inside.me/devs/TeamGummy/Roms/Mesmerize

http://goo-inside.me/devs/TeamGummy/Roms/Showcase

I made device trees for you mez and show users you now how official Gummy support. :)

Updated OP for Gummy 0.9.0 tons of new feature I recommend checking it out.
    Kejar31 had a tweeted a link last week with a Gummy 1.2.1, that I downloaded on tab or phone or PC and CAN'T find lol...
    Was that with a new kernel?

DROID DOES, Apple did...like I forgot when

Kejar doesn't typically tweet about the SGS devices. Also last week (depending on what day) linaro wasn't implemented iirc.

Also to everyone: nightlies should start back up again very soon, sorry they've been down. I've been migrating servers around, and re-doing the build system. Good news: I now have two new servers that build in 10 minutes from clobber, so that's good.