should i buy an L or M ?(m is 100$cheaper)

Search This thread

diablix

Jan 10, 2014
I got M, friend of mine got L. I recommend u Xperia L. The camera there is just GREAT. Not like our poor M which can make photos only in natural light. If u enjoy camera don't go with M. You'll regret this. Also L has better view angles and colors (screen).

Reactions: zeyad xu

zeyad xu

Oct 29, 2013
New York
I got M, friend of mine got L. I recommend u Xperia L. The camera there is just GREAT. Not like our poor M which can make photos only in natural light. If u enjoy camera don't go with M. You'll regret this. Also L has better view angles and colors (screen).

thanxxxxxxxx:good::good::good:
i don't want to regret anything
and i love taking pics

zeyad xu

Oct 29, 2013
New York
guys close this thread because i already bought the m due to the lack of extra money :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well zeyad, in my opinion, i think that both phones are just as good as each other. Since the xperia m recently got a firmware update to 4.3, it has just been fantastic. If you look at it in terms of development, both phones are in the low activity section, i dont know why, but it just seems that way. So i would personally recommend the xperia m as it is 100$ cheaper, with no difference to the xperia l (except screen size and camera i think), and you definitely get value for your money.

Hope this helped:D

Sent from my C2005 using xda app-developers app
    i will try as much as i can to get the L since it has a bigger screen and a faster chipset and a bigger storage and a better camera

Xperia L really have a bigger screen, bigger storage and better camera, but the chipset isn't faster. Same GPU (Adreno 305) and same CPU (dual-core Krait running at 1GHz)...
    the m's chipset is MSM8227
    the l's chipset is MSM8230
    see

Have you looked full specs of these chipsets? The difference between the two is that the MSM8230 from Xperia L support camera modules with higher MP and has 1080p encoding (needed because of the better 8MP camera with 1080p recording that Xperia L got). But if you look at the detailed GPU and CPU specs, the speeds are the same as Xperia M. Yes, the MSM8230 has models clocked higher at 1.2GHz, but this isn't the case for Xperia L, clocked at 1GHz...
    Have you looked full specs of these chipsets? The difference between the two is that the MSM8230 from Xperia L support camera modules with higher MP and has 1080p encoding (needed because of the better 8MP camera with 1080p recording that Xperia L got). But if you look at the detailed GPU and CPU specs, the speeds are the same as Xperia M. Yes, the MSM8230 has models clocked higher at 1.2GHz, but this isn't the case for Xperia L, clocked at 1GHz...

anyway
    i will get an l
    i will save money to buy it :fingers-crossed:
    i have only one sim
    and idk
    i am confused
    the m or l
    the l is bigger
    and my hand is giant
    and the m has a little storage 1.4 gb for photos and music and games data wtf sony

for more space you can try rooting and use link2sd to move app and games, ex : kingoroot,vroot,etc

i suggest u try first M or L on the shop to type message which one u feel comfort

and read the opinion from gsmarena.com. i always read opinion on that site before i buy the phone