Camera BLURRR

Search This thread

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
Ok I have to say this is getting to me, frustrating as hell. My phones camera REFUSES to focus on ANYTHING (refuses to focus as in re-focuses an infinite number of times and never stops unless moved back quite a distance) that is within half a foot of it & if its set on auto focus it sometimes just completely blacks out everything except the item its set on. & if focused on a white screen you can't see anything except a white screen...no paragraph the size of the Titanic no nothing. Is this some sort of defect? Also on the bottom of the screen when taking pictures you can notice when you move it up and down theres this one little line looking thing that when that area is on something its practically blurred from view, is this the lens stuff I keep hearing about that you need to peel off of the camera?

(refuses to focus as in re-focuses an infinite number of times and never stops unless moved back quite a distance)

What do I do and whats wrong with it?

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
Ok I have to say this is getting to me, frustrating as hell. My phones camera REFUSES to focus on ANYTHING (refuses to focus as in re-focuses an infinite number of times and never stops unless moved back quite a distance) that is within half a foot of it & if its set on auto focus it sometimes just completely blacks out everything except the item its set on. & if focused on a white screen you can't see anything except a white screen...no paragraph the size of the Titanic no nothing. Is this some sort of defect? Also on the bottom of the screen when taking pictures you can notice when you move it up and down theres this one little line looking thing that when that area is on something its practically blurred from view, is this the lens stuff I keep hearing about that you need to peel off of the camera?

(refuses to focus as in re-focuses an infinite number of times and never stops unless moved back quite a distance)

What do I do and whats wrong with it?
Does the camera look distorted or foggy on the back? If you try to wipe it off the fog won't go away. If so it is the film and you need to get it off.

Options:
1) qtip and rubbing alcohol
2) qtip and toothpaste
3) Mr clean magic eraser
4) scrape it off with your fingernail
5) use your htc advantage replacement to get a new phone and hope it doesn't have a defect.

Either one of those should work.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk