ZVD starts rolling out today

Search This thread

shahran

Jul 10, 2008
Got the update an hour ago. Im on zvc stock rooted so ill have to wait for the awesome devs to post it here.

RootUserDWR

Feb 23, 2011
I'm just waiting for someone to take the OTA and do a ROOTED BACKUP, and then put it on XDA....!

I'M NOT TRYING TO LOSE "ROOT" FOR KNOCK CODE.

From my Sprint Spark LG G2...!

RohanM

Oct 19, 2012
The software update, which brings it up to Sprint’s version ZVD, also includes a new icon for HD Voice (something that’s being added to other devices as well), a patch for Google, and an updated email signature. Owners will also see improvements for group messaging.

apexcell

Jan 14, 2013
The software update, which brings it up to Sprint’s version ZVD, also includes a new icon for HD Voice (something that’s being added to other devices as well), a patch for Google, and an updated email signature. Owners will also see improvements for group messaging.

Sheesh, finally. :)

abhinav.tella

Jan 8, 2011
Minneapolis
I like how there is no WiFi calling.... especially with the crappy network and occasional issues with the Airave, you would think they would enable it for the G2 already, but no.:eek::mad::(:crying:

Reactions: Chaosmaker2k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I accepted the zvd update about an hour ago and lost root.

ioroot25 works with the zvd update.
    I updated and still have root so you are probably ok to just update as long as you don't have a custom recovery.

I posted my own ZVD custom rom that can be flashed in TWRP by the way ;)
    when I do "adb remount rw" I get the below.

remount failed: Permission denied

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Fixed with adb shell "mount -o remount,rw /system" sorry about that, I still dont seem to be able to find the place where I can define APNs.

Any pointers ?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Followed

1. Replace apns-conf.xml in Folder /etc/
    2. Delete File telephony.db and mmssms.db in Folder /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases
    3. Reboot

And its fixed . Thanks ALL
    Do this, type:

1. adb devices (make sure your device shows up)
    2. type su
    3. type adb remount rw
    4. adb push DIRECTORY OF FILE system/ect
    5. restart device

This should work for you.
    use a root explorer to copy it to an sdcard then use dropbox app to upload it there.