I think Lucky Patcher just bricked my TF700

Search This thread

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
I was running CleanROM Inheritance 3.2 (deodex), TWRP 2.3.1 (I think) and had just opened then closed Lucky Patcher. I saw a notificiation that LP had just removed an unused ODEX. A few seconds (maybe a minute) my screen turned off and now it will not restart. Nothing is waking it. Not the reset button, not the power button with volume. Nothing. With the charger attached, I don't even get a power light next to the power button.

What is the next step?

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
When I USB connect it to my PC, I get the "USB connected sound" but it does not show up as a location like it had before. I'm looking at device manager and I don't see anything there either. What should it be under?

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
When I USB connect it to my PC, I get the "USB connected sound" but it does not show up as a location like it had before. I'm looking at device manager and I don't see anything there either. What should it be under?

Keep holding down your power button for like 1min, do you hear a vibration sound?

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
Fortunately, this was purchased less than 30 days ago. Still within return policy of BestBuy. Guess I know what I'm doing Saturday if it isn't fixed by then.

Fresh start!

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
Battery was showing 35% and I was actually putting on the desk for charging when this happened.

Since the power button isn't showing any LED, even when plugged in, I'd say it isn't a power issue. It is plugged in now and will be there all night.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda app-developers app

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
Been on the charger for a few hours and no change.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You sure the battery hasn't run down and it just needs a recharge? Can't see how an app has bricked the device as you are describing a hard brick not soft brick.