Search This thread

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Got it today and ran h2testw. Legit 64GB SanDisk Ultra. Like I said..... $35 come up!
I've bought a 64gb card for the same price before on eBay, it was PNY though, from a reputable 99% positive feedback seller and h2testw showed it was clean. 6 months in it failed. The reality is that no one wanted to lose money selling you a card, it's a fake and it will fail on you. I was talking to someone in another forum yesterday or two days ago and they paid full price for a Samsung 64gb card on eBay that h2testw showed clean that failed in less than two months. It's too easy to fake sd cards, need to buy from a retailer.

Not trying to be an a jerk, I wish it wasn't true.

The SanDisk 128GB Micro SDXC Card works just Fine in My Sprint HTC ONE MAX, EXCEPT for the ISSUE with GOOGLE changing the Policy of making the Cards AFTER the KitKat Update being READ ONLY.

Other than that B.S. ISSUE, because of Google, I'm Happy with the SanDisk 128GB Micro SDXC Card.

What's Your Opinion about the SanDisk 128GB Micro SDXC Card and also Google's B.S. of making ANY Micro SDXC Card after the KitKat Update, READ ONLY?

fuzzynco

Oct 29, 2008
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy S9
To directly answer the question - yes - if formatted fat32

Does anyone know if the HTC One Max can accommodate microSDXC cards?

As far as I can see, the hardware / USB drivers correctly handle 64gb and 128gb microSDXC format.
The VZW One Max on 4.3 stock doesn't have a filesystem driver for either exFAT or NTFS so it
has to be formatted as FAT32 to be seen properly. My OneMax see's its Sandisk Ultra 128gb FAT32
class 10 / UHS -1 as 119 GiB. As does TWRP 2.6.
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B00IIJ6W4S/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1400240911&sr=1-1&keywords=128+gb+sd+class+10+card]
Sandisk Ultra 128GB class 10 / UHS -1 [/URL]

I would love to see a kernal module for NTFS R/W or exFAT support for 4.3.
I don't really understand why HTC didn't include at least the standard Linux
R/O NTFS driver?

Last edited:
Reactions: buckhunter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new 128GB SDcard is working well in my KitKat MAX!
    yes im using the same 64 gb sdxc card i had in the htc evo 4g lte thats now in the one max. i would have used it in the htc one but it didnt have a slot :p

bought the card back in may....
    It has to be a class 10 or u Wil get notification warning in zoe features

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda premium
    that thing got some horrible reviews; i wouldnt put anything valuable on there..
    a decent 64 gig card costs at least 4o dollars on sale now..

Hmmm. So far so good for me. But thanks for the advise.
    Well it happened. The card failed. Not sure why either. All I did was do a backup in recovery, flashed a ROM and rebooted and the card has disappeared. Guess I'll try to return it tomorrow.

?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app

I found that a Lot of Ebay(Almost all) and some Unknown brand Amazon MicroSD's either Fail or have a modified partition table.. Ebay is notorious for the latter.

What they do is take a 8GB micro SD and change the partition table to report 64GB and then put it in a loop. So once you hit 8GB it overwrites the last 8 GB with the next 8GB.

Effectively your destroying any data beyond 8GB.

There are tools out there to do a scan of cards to determine if this is the case but unless it's a Name brand Class 10 from good seller I wouldn't by it.
    No $hit. That's awesome. I just posted a question asking if it would work.
    Where did you get your card?

Amazon had it on sale for $119.

Send from my Sprint HTC One Max