** Official HTC WM6 Rom all links in here **

Search This thread

a-h-t1

Dec 9, 2006
lala
Even the MDA in the US ?

if this is the MDA you are talking about then the answer is yes since its hermes .
mda2.jpg

T-Mobile MDA Vario II

WBR

nforsans

Jul 23, 2005
London, UK
the one in the thumbnail is definitely a Wizard (T Mobile Vario). The one on the large pic on that page is the hermes / TyTN (T Mobile Vario II)

lookforfebri

Jun 9, 2007
wow, thanks for giving the link.. i'm downloading now.. can't wait to test the official ROM.. so, is there any screen shot here?? :p

nbhor

Aug 27, 2006
New York
Which one of the above I should be downloading if I am having AT&T 8525 device with me? Do I need to use any special instruction set?
I have got this phone 2 months back. If you need any information please let me know.

Thanks in advance
-nbhor
ROM: 2.15.502.3
Radio: 1.40.30.00

skyplay

Mar 6, 2007
Just curious. For those non-technical users (meaning never heard of xda-developers), does the HTC official website teach how to upgrade the PPC to WM6?

ljinsane

Apr 26, 2007
So if a user is only capable of sync between PPC and computer, s/he cannot handle the upgrade?

WTF!?!?!?!....do like EVERYONE ELSE.....READ THE POSTS IN THE FORUM AND LEARN HOW TO DO THIS.....hell i never asked a question about upgrading/flashing my wizard or hermes and i FIGURED it out!!!!....stop being lazy...this is not just for this user but for all damn noobs or lazy ass people......goddammit:mad: This is not rocket science if you cant figure how to deal with ppc's go buy a blackberry