Windows mobile 6.5 (21806) stock like rom

Search This thread

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
Man I need to ask one question. I am using imate jasjam. its with video call and my network supports. Where I can get 3G Dialer stock. I remember some cabs for it but they were for older versions of WM. And I am not sure if they will work or not.
I have downloaded v3 of your stock rom will try in morning.

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Man I need to ask one question. I am using imate jasjam. its with video call and my network supports. Where I can get 3G Dialer stock. I remember some cabs for it but they were for older versions of WM. And I am not sure if they will work or not.
I have downloaded v3 of your stock rom will try in morning.

ive not tried myself. shouldnt be a problem with it though as theres not much difference in the dialers anyway

elite_gamer04

Oct 30, 2006
Woke up this morning, after switching my phone off last night, and my Jasjam will not boot past Smart Mobility screen... Very worried, HELP?

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Lots of sr

i recomend several soft resets and batt releasing... if not works
try HR...
if not works your batt is not good.... if not works
buy a new batt
if not works... i dont know how much you could do for it...
sad but true.

elite_gamer04

Oct 30, 2006
All sorted with a Hard Reset - NO idea what coursed it...

On a side note - does anyone know where I can grab the Advanced Config cab?

elite_gamer04

Oct 30, 2006
@FCW: I think I've discovered a bug that is causing the 'breaking' of this ROM and only a Hard Reset is getting me out of it.

Whenever I seem to be using IE8 over Wifi (not sure if Wifi is the issue cause MSN is fine etc) it will start to lag up, crash and then remain on Smart Mobility splash screen forever after a Soft Reset.

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
No Windows Default plug-in of today screen showing up. It happened after only I connected it with AS. In explorer of AS icons where not shown and only dot was written in their name place. Seems some kind of bug makes it. And no video call support in this dialer.

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
@FCW: I think I've discovered a bug that is causing the 'breaking' of this ROM and only a Hard Reset is getting me out of it.

Whenever I seem to be using IE8 over Wifi (not sure if Wifi is the issue cause MSN is fine etc) it will start to lag up, crash and then remain on Smart Mobility splash screen forever after a Soft Reset.

Ill have a look into it. if i cant get it all to work properly then ill post a fix. id still advise flashing an official stock rom as although it doesnt include modifications it is still a custom rom

jawolf

Jun 8, 2007
Lincoln
Hi Great ROM, nice and fast!!! I have upgraded from CRCs ROM which had a great feature to disable the screen whilst in a call and stop accidental opening of other apps!! Any idea if this can be added to your ROM??

Thanks and great work!

jawolf

Jun 8, 2007
Lincoln
Hi all:
I want to update my OS to 6.5 from 6.1.
Can you please point me to the right place.

Hi ezroller,

from your heading it says you have the HTC Vario II. If that is correct you have what is known as the "kaiser" and will need to look in that specific forum to download a 6.5 ROM. Your phone will have GPS and tiltable screen which the Hermes does not have!

Look here http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=377

If you do have a hermes, look on page 1 of this thread, for the download link. Also if you have not flashed your ROM before, search for a guide and it will tell you what to do.

rand0m_insanity

Wow, I just flashed this ROM into my Hermes yesterday, and wow, works great! very stable too! This is the first 6.5 ROM that I used BTW. Im loving this :)

I just got a little question, how do you highlight text, like when composing a text message. I want to highlight the text so I can copy-paste it. In 6.1, I would simply drag across the word I want to copy-paste, but in 6.5, doing that simply moves the screen around. Any ideas? thanks!

ascawasca

Jul 8, 2009
Karachi
nice work... I tried the rom and it very nice... Can anybody tell from where i can open calculator, i couldnt find it... and plz add some apps like adobe reader n flash player support

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For some reason, when i switch on my jasjam, it stays on the splash screen and does not move, please help.:) its so :mad: and so :confused:

try to hard reset your device by way Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
    if it still does not help then flashes back ROM device with the appropriate ROM !! guide for flash ROM and ROM file you can find at http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_Hermes