SM-R380 Gear 2 Models freezing problems ...

Search This thread

Breach

Apr 1, 2009
My wife and I have Gear 2's. I have the Gear 2. She has the Gear 2 Neo. Neither of us have had any freezing.

We have had them a week and have not rebooted them once. Just curious though, how long did you run it before it froze? I know my cellphones typically get flaky after a period of time if I don't reboot them periodically..

Helga Pataki

Apr 18, 2014
Toronto
Never never again, 2nd watch and still freezes and this one now only lasts 10.5 hours on full charge in standby... I'm going to go get my money back, what a joke.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda app-developers app

sounds terrible!
my neo works perfectly
no freezing, good battery life and everything else works also fine
maybe you're just unlucky :S

Aug 9, 2013
I have had my gear 2 neo for 2 weeks I got a phone call today didn't answer it and like 20 min later when I went to check my watch for messages or the time my screen wouldn't work now I can't do anything my OS Is froze when I try and hold down the power button nothing happens soo I can't even turn the device off any suggestions? Gonna take back to ATT tomorrow and see of they can give me a new one or something

Aug 9, 2013
Update I pushed and held the power home button and held it for about 6 seconds and it rebooted itself and seems to be working fine for now