update by country?!

Search This thread

mrover

Oct 1, 2009
sari
Hey Guys
I'm a Newbie in Android stuff
I've Got a Note 10.1 2014 edition today and I was under the impression that the KK 4.4.2 update has been rolled out for it. read about it and watched a couple of KK video reviews. but now I see that it was P605 the LTE version!
unfortunately I bought the 3G version SM-P601 with the Baseband version of : P601XXUBMJ8 supposed to be for UAE I guess! not sure...
I checked in the firmware section in samsung website and saw that for some P601 devices like Indian versions, the 4.4.2 update is out!
is it possible for me to get those on my device without having to root?! and if yes, how?!
tnx in advance

DroidSK

May 13, 2014
Did you try the ota update check on your tablet? What does it say? I had to run the update from my pc. You can try that too. If both oc this fails you can update via odin if you can get your hands on the update file ... Usually a zip file.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

mrover

Oct 1, 2009
sari
yea, I checked on both PC an Tablet updates both said the firmware is up to date!
I can download the zip file for other basebands, but I'm afraid flashing that would cause problems...
anyone can guide me what to do?

mrover

Oct 1, 2009
sari
and this is from samsung firmware website
I Guess I can download Indian or Chinese 4.4.2 but can I have it on my tab with odin with no problem?
Ok! I can't post the image!

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hey Guys
I've Got a Note 10.1 2014 edition today and I was under the impression that the KK 4.4.2 update has been rolled out for it. read about it and watched a couple of KK video reviews. but now I see that it was P605 the LTE version!
unfortunately I bought the 3G version SM-P601 with the Baseband version of : P601XXUBMJ8 supposed to be for UAE I guess! not sure...
I checked in the firmware section in samsung website and saw that for some P601 devices like Indian versions, the 4.4.2 update is out!
is it possible for me to get those on my device without having to root?! and if yes, how?!
tnx in advance

Moved here as this does not belong in the Development Sections, please read the Forum Rules on posting....

Reactions: mrover

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys
    tnx in advance

Moved here as this does not belong in the Development Sections, please read the Forum Rules on posting....