HTC One. I like the look of ours better

Search This thread

cwc2311

Jul 30, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
Personally I like the look of the HTC One, especially the white & silver one. Plus I think the camera looks better and I like the idea of the stereo speakers. The only thing that might keep me from getting it right away is the fact that I'll have to wait to be able to root it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    button layout is retarded
    no thank you

/me hugs his evita even closer
    Man, I think it is gorgeous. I loved the one x when it came out but the one takes the cake. Especially that all black one. Sexy.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    I actually like the looks of the One. Its more square than the OneX. The camera is recessed instead of sticking out like a nipple. All hardware components have been giving a significant bump (unlike the differences between the OneX and the OneX+). I like the looks of the white/silver version but the black looks nice too. It seems HTC strayed away from the polycarbonite backing.

Ill be getting One... :D

Edit: I also like the flip case and the kickstand case that HTC are rolling out with it.
    Off contract? I would guess $600. $500 or less and I'd be tempted.

From the carriers hopefully it hits the $200 price point.

-Sugardaddy Duncan

Rofl. I'd usually agree except that I'd probably find an excuse to put it on my credit card. "hey honey, got you a new purse and some chocolate! Got myself a new phone too! *runs away"