[Obsolete]Touch-IT Xperience X.X Beta testing has ended

Search This thread

kulla

Apr 28, 2004
I think I have a problem with this ROM, almost everytime I press the PANEL button, the phone freezes. Does someone else experiencing this problem or is it just my device ?:confused:

If you are not using panels as I don't you can always rename PanelManager directory in Program files and you will get small error message that PanelManager is not present, but phone will not be blocked.

That's how I did workaround for myself

XavierGr

Nov 1, 2008
Heraklion, Crete
If you are not using panels as I don't you can always rename PanelManager directory in Program files and you will get small error message that PanelManager is not present, but phone will not be blocked.

You can even delete the panel registry and get rid of that error message, then you can even map the button to anything you want.

kulla

Apr 28, 2004
I have deleted it but still I can't map button with AEB to something else, it won't show hex code from that button, only 0000 are dislpayed

ChesterZZ

May 29, 2008

But the problem is that I'm using panels... Not very often but when I need it and click on the panel button, the phone freezes...

mdshahed

Mar 16, 2007
Westlake, Ohio
The Best Rom !!

Hey everyone,

This is by far the best Rom i have flashed on my Xperia X1i.
very fast and stable, no single reset in one week. my bluetooth connection is stable.
I just had to install you tube cab, otherwise all functions are working perfect.

Cheers.

cHarOn99

Aug 28, 2008
for me the 2.5 build works better, but heh i love his roms :D

Last edited:

eyhab60

Jan 23, 2009
i have the 2.2 version and i have problm that when i pot on wether tab the screen become black and start to lunching tf3d then back to today screen
and the same problm was in 3.0 version
now i'll downlode this one and i hope to fix this

thx alot....

eyhab60

Jan 23, 2009
hey all.......feadback
thx very much for this fast rom i love it
but i have same problem with weather tab every time i pot weather tab the device back t6 today screen

battary problem
landspace mode

thxxx

mdshahed

Mar 16, 2007
Westlake, Ohio
I have no problem with battery life, infact i have 70% left at the end of the day. no problem with the weather tab as well.
did you try to hard reset after flashing the new rom??
so far i have no problem at all.

Cheers.:):)

eyhab60

Jan 23, 2009
i make hard rest after flashing this rom and other
inettialy when i start weather tab for first time it run good and i can selekt the city and every think is goog when i leave weather tab and back agine devive back to today screen after lunching tf3d
thx
any help??

eyhab60

Jan 23, 2009
noooo
this problem is killing me when i answer the call by slide my finger on screen the device still vibrate for 2 sec
what i can do?