[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I love mythamp's theme - works great on my N1. I've always wanted the circular battery icon at the top though (preferably in green but since you guys are doing this for fun, I'll take it any way I can get it =) - so jumped at the chance to install version 5 that has it.

I've got a great all green circle battery that I made recently by request. That's the exact one I would put in here as well. However, there's a couple issues I'm running into decompiling the framework-res, which prevents me from getting the battery in there. Ideally, I'd like to work with this file directly, but if I can't....there are ways around the problem ;)

sonnysekhon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
sonnysekhon, worked like a champ! Thank you SO much! Love the new circle battery icon - is it difficult to make them green to match the green theme?

Cheers and thanks again!

Mark.

Actually the icons go from Blue to Green to Yellow to Red. But if you want to change the icon, look in the first post. I added a bunch of icon choices and instructions.

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
lol...I was using the older frame-res to work with, which kept giving me an array index out of bounds error (.9.pngs are a pita sometimes)

Anyway, I grabbed the file that had my mod in it and I could work with it just fine.
(OP, please let me know if this isn't ok...)

Here's an all green super circle, that has a twist to the charging animation..it is slightly translucent on the lower charging animation frames and progressively gets more opaque as it fills. Works well I think with the sped up timing that I use now. I have not checked this against the green that was in the original, hopefully it's close. It's the normal flash/zip type of installation.

SC-Verde-mythamp-signed.zip

@sonnysekhon- this is the only link to this battery (it is NOT in my sig or my thread) so you are welcome to include it in your OP if you'd like.

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Seriously guys, these themes are just too beautifully designed to not have some metamorphs posted for the people running Enom's or Cyanogen's. share the love:D

Would love to port if one of you guys can help me test it. I'm never leaving Geo's ROM:D

Actually, morphs aren't too hard. I haven't done many, but they are definitely one of the easier things I've learned. However, you will not be able to put the super circle in the morphs. You can but it will only work for folks that already had a super circle AND their version of super circle has the exact same charging scheme, since you have to use the same .xml. Realistically, I wouldn't offer a morph package that included the super circle.

sonnysekhon

Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
lol...I was using the older frame-res to work with, which kept giving me an array index out of bounds error (.9.pngs are a pita sometimes)

Anyway, I grabbed the file that had my mod in it and I could work with it just fine.
(OP, please let me know if this isn't ok...)

Here's an all green super circle, that has a twist to the charging animation..it is slightly translucent on the lower charging animation frames and progressively gets more opaque as it fills. Works well I think with the sped up timing that I use now. I have not checked this against the green that was in the original, hopefully it's close. It's the normal flash/zip type of installation.

SC-Verde-mythamp-signed.zip

@sonnysekhon- this is the only link to this battery (it is NOT in my sig or my thread) so you are welcome to include it in your OP if you'd like.

Thanks pendo. I will put it on the front page w/ mythamp's theme.

Can someone flash it and post screen shots for me to include on the front page.

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks pendo. I will put it on the front page w/ mythamp's theme.

Can someone flash it and post screen shots for me to include on the front page.

no problem! I hope it did everything right, lol. My phone is, uh..well I'm trying to teach myself how to compile from aosp right now, so it's..down:D

<edit>
here's a quick and dirty animated gif of the battery charge...reallly these look a lot better on the phone...between my gif creator and my resizing it for the web it get's pretty dirty.
verde-charge.gif

Last edited:

yvg107x

Aug 28, 2010
Hello
First thank you for your work,the theme is nice,simple and clean,and it's working great,but,can you please the same theme,but with circle battery percentage (not gauge ) like you did it here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8395898&postcount=1105 (in the sceenshot)?Of course,only if it's possible.
Best Regards

great work ! can you please also make the chopped circle version for mythamps theme as well with white numbers ? as in the screenshot in the link above me?

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
great work ! can you please also make the chopped circle version for mythamps theme as well with white numbers ? as in the screenshot in the link above me?

Uh...if you're talking about that charging animation gif, that's what's in that link I posted. I guess I'm used to my naming methodology, but the link is SC-verde-mythamp-signed.zip

That's a framework-res.apk file that's got all of mythamps work, plus the green super circle.

<edit>
Here's the whole battery. I did include the low battery image as well...that's what flashes on the screen when you hit 15% remaining battery
group.png

Last edited:

sonnysekhon

Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver

Its already on the front page, 2nd post. Look for pendo's version and please post screenshots if you decide to flash it.

Uh...if you're talking about that charging animation gif, that's what's in that link I posted. I guess I'm used to my naming methodology, but the link is SC-verde-mythamp-signed.zip

That's a framework-res.apk file that's got all of mythamps work, plus the green super circle.

<edit>
Here's the whole battery. I did include the low battery image as well...that's what flashes on the screen when you hit 15% remaining battery
group.png

Thanks a lot for contributing pendo.

avio07

Apr 21, 2008
How do we get the weather widget theme from your screenshots? And how do we apply the icons seen in the screenshots for the Bliss theme?

sonnysekhon

Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
How do we get the weather widget theme from your screenshots? And how do we apply the icons seen in the screenshots for the Bliss theme?

The widget in Monochrome is Beautiful Widgets (paid app) , in Bliss its Fancy widget (included in Geo's ROM).

To use the icons grab them from the extras zip and use better-cut, folder organizer, ADW launcher or Launcherpro.

mslatter

Sep 23, 2010
Columbus, GA USA
Hey guys,

Here is a pic of Pendo's battery icon on mythamp's theme. Looks great and just another addition to all the great work going on here!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

screenshotpy.png

Last edited:
How do we replace the icons using ADW Launcher?

You have to select a custom shortcut by long pressing the home screen, then drag the shortcut down to the launcher. ;)

The widget in Monochrome is Beautiful Widgets (paid app) , in Bliss its Fancy widget (included in Geo's ROM).

To use the icons grab them from the extras zip and use better-cut, folder organizer, ADW launcher or Launcherpro.

This theme is beautiful bro! Perfect, clean and just fantastic! Good job! ;)

yvg107x

Aug 28, 2010
Its already on the front page, 2nd post. Look for pendo's version and please post screenshots if you decide to flash it.

Thanks a lot for contributing pendo.

<edit>
group.png

i didn't mean the charging animation ...
i meant pendo's B version with white numbers. :) (example attached)

Attachments

• B-White.JPG
    B-White.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 242

Top Liked Posts