Search This thread

jboogie3

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2009
Florida
Last edited:
O

ortega1

Can you tell me which languages are included in this ROM?

Last edited:

racca

Jun 4, 2009
DLing right now

Edit:
So there's no setup, straight to launcher.
Other than that, nothing immediately noticable

Last edited:

mark-m

Oct 5, 2007
Bremen
German, English, Espanol, Fancais, Italiano, Nedelands, Norsk, Polski, Portugues, suomi, svenska, Türkce, and somethink like Greek (E##nvlka).

Mark......

lefedor

Jun 21, 2009
"""
No flashback from this firmware unless version higher 3.4.2-91 for 2.2 && 6.34.0 for 2.1
"""

should be read as 'no downgrade'...

www motofan ru shold be without www to work (if smb wants visit orig posting)

think that's all

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Thanks for posting this, I will give it a try! :)
Is this from a operator in Finnland, like the Orange version?

Lemark

Dec 19, 2005
Lawrence
Would u plz guys post the links in the multiupload here? Can't open that site in China, even vpn is not working atm:(. Thanks in advance.

O

ortega1

Gallery app is working, all my APN settings are correct. ROM is very fast and (for now) very stable. Many parts of Settings are properly translated. No operator boot animation on start is present, stock "Android" logo.

Last edited:

racca

Jun 4, 2009
en-GB?
Wasn't expexting that.

Attachments

• 2011-02-20-04-01-37.jpg
    2011-02-20-04-01-37.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 718

chaihg

Nov 15, 2010
So essentially, it is the same as the other Poland Deblured froyo firmware. Am i right?

nupi

Dec 11, 2010
So what would be the lowest SBF we could downgrade to from this? Any chance to get it to be downgradable by removing some of the code blocks?

O

ortega1

Looking at translations in Settings panel - it's more advanced than Orange PL. Battery usage is a little better, stability is ok, widget TypoClock doesn't work properly.

Last edited:

krst

Sep 19, 2010
Find this rom non deblured, original with motoblur

Hi

This rom is great so many thanks for whom who found it. But however I am getting a little bit annoyed that all leaked rom are non motoblur lately. I know that most people here dont think motoblur is cool and that it slows down their phones (like 0.001 % but some are very sensitive :) ) but some of the functions in motoblur are pretty nice I myself think, especially the automatic contact list...

So does anyone knows how comes that all these roms are deblured, some magic place to get the orignal non modified leaked sbf?! Because i have a feeling that the leaked rom does not leak out from motorla camps modifed :)

Thanks!

AgentSmith

Feb 22, 2006
Motorola does bring out deblurred roms. In fact, I bought mine without Motoblur out-of-the-box (SE Asia). I very much prefer to have my rom without Motoblur just because I want to use alternatives that I find to work much better. That would make Motoblur redundant and I want my phone to have as little redundant bits as possible. I don't think Motoblur is bad per se. I simply chose other software and then it's nice to have deblurred roms.

You could try to add Motoblur to this rom with the blur-packages some of the devvers here made. E.g. Pays-rom v3 is based on this new rom and he also made a Motoblur addon.

Last edited:

krst

Sep 19, 2010
It works with superon click root as normal, also using clockwork recovery and all good!

So ok, this could then be an original half non blur version, I understand. I tried with pays package but never got motoblur account login, I think he only has taken away the normal moto apps from this version but maybe I am wrong here?!

Thanks

.: Jose :.

Jan 13, 2011
Hi

This rom is great so many thanks for whom who found it. But however I am getting a little bit annoyed that all leaked rom are non motoblur lately. I know that most people here dont think motoblur is cool and that it slows down their phones (like 0.001 % but some are very sensitive :) ) but some of the functions in motoblur are pretty nice I myself think, especially the automatic contact list...

So does anyone knows how comes that all these roms are deblured, some magic place to get the orignal non modified leaked sbf?! Because i have a feeling that the leaked rom does not leak out from motorla camps modifed :)

Thanks!

It may be that the leaked ROM are totalmemte Motorola official and remove the MotoBlur to avoid responsibility for the Rom.
These ROMs are well advanced for a simple modification done by anyone.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts