[Q]Stock firmware and drivers for dicra307 Boxchip A13 ICS tab

Search This thread

naifdamudi

Jan 18, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Hello,

I've Dicra TAB307 (spec)

Its Allwinner/Boxchip A13 based tablet.

I've search forum and google to find proper ADB drivers for win7 64bit, couldn't get to work. I tried "LiveSuitPack" which is used for generic allwinner tablets it didn't work i assume because i'm running Win7 64bits.

Anyone with working drivers for above tablet?

Also, the tablet is lock(multiple pattern lock failed) and i cannot reset it to factory default because i didn't set google account. I started looking for drivers and stock ICS rom but couldn't find any.

Please advice, if i find working drivers should i try CM9/10 for ICS or should i look for stock firmware?

Any other way to factory reset my tab?

Also if anyone with similar tablet(Boxchip A13 based) please upload stock firmware/recovery or any custom rom you may have.

PS:to mod, I'm not sure if my question needed new topic or not i tried forum search couldn't find relevant information.

horzz

Oct 21, 2012
momo

hmmm... theres one for u.. use livesuit. if required switch to a friends 32bit..

h t t p : / / dorkfiles.com/momo-9-boxchip-a13-android-4-0-4-rom/

sry, cant post a link yet..hope u manage wid this
I have installed it but facing some troubles with my touchscreen.. May be my personal hw problem coz others r reporting f9.
let me know if you give it a try n if it works for u.

Also if u have a better firmware thn plz post a link

djeddydj

Feb 13, 2009
Bucharest
hmmm... theres one for u.. use livesuit. if required switch to a friends 32bit..

h t t p : / / dorkfiles.com/momo-9-boxchip-a13-android-4-0-4-rom/

sry, cant post a link yet..hope u manage wid this
I have installed it but facing some troubles with my touchscreen.. May be my personal hw problem coz others r reporting f9.
let me know if you give it a try n if it works for u.

Also if u have a better firmware thn plz post a link

The problem is from the firmware. I just write this firmware in DICRA TAB307 and touchscreen don't work.

djeddydj

Feb 13, 2009
Bucharest
i spend ~10 hours flashing universal firmware for this model and i attached the one who work.
here you have link to download: w w w 4shared.com/file/EAAAx8TE/goodix811mxc622x.html

Reactions: andro077

franave

Aug 6, 2008
I found a perfect compatible rom, you can follow my istructions on my site!

h t t p ://techinsiders.altervista.org/android-dicra-tab-307-compatible-firmware/

Max

Hi, I'm trying to download but the file hosting say always in maintenance. Do you have an alternative link?
Thanks in advance

franave

Aug 6, 2008
Hi, I'm updating the link on my site.
I hope to make you happy! :)

I've tried your img on my Dicra tab719. Works well but the touchscreen doesn't work :crying:
I don't know how to do, I've tried various rom for the tab710 but for all the same problem: the touchscreen is inverted.
Do you have an idea? Thanks in advance.

maxint

Dec 9, 2007
I've tried your img on my Dicra tab719. Works well but the touchscreen doesn't work :crying:
I don't know how to do, I've tried various rom for the tab710 but for all the same problem: the touchscreen is inverted.

Hi, I think that the touch screen in Dicra Tab 719 is different from the Dicra Tab 710: try to install Home Manager from Play Store, maybe it works!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Hi, I think that the touch screen in Dicra Tab 719 is different from the Dicra Tab 710: try to install Home Manager from Play Store, maybe it works!

UPDATE: try this!!!! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bong.android.androidlock"]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bong.android.androidlock

:good:

Reactions: franave

franave

Aug 6, 2008

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

UPDATE: try this!!!! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bong.android.androidlock"]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bong.android.androidlock

Ehm, the link doesn't work could you specify? Thanks again.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 con Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i spend ~10 hours flashing universal firmware for this model and i attached the one who work.
    here you have link to download: w w w 4shared.com/file/EAAAx8TE/goodix811mxc622x.html
    with livesuit....but touchscreen don't work.
    my dicra ta307 not work touchscreen with this rom....now i am stuck...please help

I found a perfect compatible rom, you can follow my istructions on my site!

h t t p ://techinsiders.altervista.org/android-dicra-tab-307-compatible-firmware/

Max
    Hi, I'm trying to download but the file hosting say always in maintenance. Do you have an alternative link?
    Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm updating the link on my site.
    I hope to make you happy! :)

ty...this work on my dicra

Works perfectly! :)