Shifted-Express | Landscape Rosie| Rebased |Beta 2| 3-29-12

Search This thread

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Ok that makes since. Last night I had to repartition my sd card due to errors. Looks like I need a new one. This one's only 4 or 5 months old! :banghead:

Try using SD Card Formatter to reformat your SD Card. It's worked well in the past for me, and saved a few SD Cards. I've attached it below ;) .

Attachments

• sdfmt3_1.zip
    6 MB · Views: 5

nateandjess07

Aug 18, 2012
St. Peters
Thanks for putting this back up. Flashed this yesterday and it moved really slowly even after letting it sit for half an hour with no activity. Anyone else have this problem with this ROM?

Sent from my PG06100 using xda app-developers app

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
The EVO version is considerably more polished. I've tried it out, and it runs well. When I tried this Rom what seemed to help noticibly was V6 SuperCharging it. It made things much smoother.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Reactions: nateandjess07

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
The EVO version is considerably more polished. I've tried it out, and it runs well. When I tried this Rom what seemed to help noticibly was V6 SuperCharging it. It made things much smoother.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

For me it was almost unusable until I SuperCharged it. Wow that was back in March when it came out lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will u post it with pics of giraffes too? Because i will not test w.o a pic of a giraffe.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

I know I said I would post the ROM, but I just didn't like the fact of having to use v6 supercharger to get it to run stable. I'm working on this part time but i have a couple projects that will be rolling out in the next couple weeks. The first will be unofficial CM9 for shift, the next will be a surprise, but i promise you will like it. Stay tuned and make sure you make a nandroid backup next week. More to come.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    My%20OP%203.png

Okay guys, the team is at it again. Here is our beloved Express port for the Shift!! Thanks to the team and their contributions:

-justinswidebody
    -outerdepth
    -chubbzlou
    -me

Also thanks to the teams they also belong to:
    -Team Nocturnal
    -Team Synergy
    -W&S

This first post will be brief as I have to head into work. I will fix it up more.

NOTE:
    I use latest ClockworkMod atm to flash this.

Changelog:
    Beta 2-
    Rebased off Kingdom RUU instead of previous Shooter RUU
    Camcorder Fixed
    Everything I have tested works
    HTC Hub and Skins work
    More...I will update as I remember

Beta 1 -
    Fixed landscape Rosie FC
    Fixed a few widgets that were busted
    Fixed phone.apk hidding
    Moved all system apps to /system (no more on /data)
    Can't remember what else

Alpha 1 - init release
    -haven't confirmed functionality of everything, but most seems to work.
    -Sense lockscreen is being a pain, stock AOSP is in use ATM.

Show your appreciation, fill my coffee pot! (Click to donate!)

coffee%20gauge.jpg

Download Links:
    Beta 2- LINK

Beta 1- LINK

Alpha 1 - LINK -- Flash the Shifted-Express.zip and Phone_Fix.zip (attached to OP) BEFORE first boot!
    Okay guys, I have a new version I am test riding it today to make sure it doesnt crap out under heavy loads, but so far its snappy and running great. If all goes well I'll post later tonight after I get back from the zoo.
    Have new base going. Need to fix usb to pc and the reboot to recovery menu option, then I will post

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I am working on a new release. I rebased the rom on Kingdom instead of Shooter and was able to fix the camcorder this way. Working out a few file structure, default settings, and a few other things. I will be dropping an update for this device next. not ETA though, but soon as possible