Looking to build an android os device from scratch - need a manufacturer

Search This thread

csir

Feb 18, 2013
I'm looking for a manufacturer or device engineer to assist with developing an android device from scratch. Can somebody point me in the right direction or provide any guidance in this space?

sunsj123

Feb 18, 2013
Details of your android device requirement?

We are an android ODM company that may help you, are you looking for a company? You can learn more about our company by search "Giayee" on Google

Reactions: csir

csir

Feb 18, 2013
Please include your contact information

Please send me your contact information - any of the following: email / skype / phone

We are an android ODM company that may help you, are you looking for a company? You can learn more about our company by search "Giayee" on Google

SouL Shadow

Jun 17, 2010
Stratford, CT
www.soulshadow.net

I too, along with a few others people, am looking for a company who can help design and manufacture fully custom (within a compatible set of options) android handsets for US consumers. Orders would be on-demand and the desired features sets are yet to be determined.

We are also looking for a low cost android handset, also for US consumers, that would be mass produced. There's the possibility of a high end model as well.

Currently we are exploring different options and looking for investors. If these handsets are something your company can manufacture, then I can contact you directly to discuss more details.

-SLS-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.