Can anybody help me out wid da clash of clan hack???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kusai Ghadiyali

Sep 1, 2013
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 8
I've tried downloading all da hack tools possible, al got some or da other surveys and passwords, etc. Can somebody help me out regarding dis please?? :confused:

I really luv clash of clans like anything. Kinda addicted to it. :(

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Please be aware that hacks of in app purchases are not allowed on xda. These are considered warez and will be deleted on sight as they violate xda rule 6: Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Even asking how to do this is considered against the rules.

But...if you just want to cheat the high score or modify some other "non-paid" feature, then that would be allowed.

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
Please be aware that hacks of in app purchases are not allowed on xda. These are considered warez and will be deleted on sight as they violate xda rule 6: Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Even asking how to do this is considered against the rules.

But...if you just want to cheat the high score or modify some other "non-paid" feature, then that would be allowed.

I'm curious about cheating the high score or making the game run in fast-forward....

Piravinthb

Oct 25, 2013
London
I've tried downloading all da hack tools possible, al got some or da other surveys and passwords, etc. Can somebody help me out regarding dis please?? :confused:

Are you crazy do you know how hard the developers would have worked to produce the game and how much money the spent to develop the game now you want to cheat them.:mad:

Reactions: verynuclear

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
I wonder how can people play with cheats. I just once tried candy crush cheats, damn I got bored and returned back to normal version. Enjoying it.

Sent from Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
I wonder how can people play with cheats. I just once tried candy crush cheats, damn I got bored and returned back to normal version. Enjoying it.

Sent from Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

I have a 5 year old who wants to play the game but I don't want him spending a ton of time on it. Just seems like a decent way to just let him have some fun without too much time commitment.

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
but see the IAP is all to make the game go by quicker. if he wants to cheat by making it go by faster than yes it'd be cheating the Dev out of money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I haven't played the game, so I might not be right, but I thought iap allowed you to buy upgraded items. I didn't think speed was something you could buy with iap, right? Either way, it's no big deal to me. :D

Hardcore69er

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia, South Carolina
twitter.com
I haven't played the game, so I might not be right, but I thought iap allowed you to buy upgraded items. I didn't think speed was something you could buy with iap, right? Either way, it's no big deal to me. :D

A lot of games of this genre and the likes of candy crush use IAP to speed through things. All the IAP in clash of clans is either for more gems (which are used to instant build anything and also get extra huts) or resources which honestly isn't needed if you have gems. I also think you can convert gems to eco. Either way you're stealing from the dev

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
A lot of games of this genre and the likes of candy crush use IAP to speed through things. All the IAP in clash of clans is either for more gems (which are used to instant build anything and also get extra huts) or resources which honestly isn't needed if you have gems. I also think you can convert gems to eco. Either way you're stealing from the dev

Sounds like speeding it up would be the equivalent to buying gems.

However, I don't agree that doing so would be stealing. That assumes that a person would pay for the gems to speed the game up. They may be just as content to play it at a slow crawl for free. Speeding it up doesn't equal taking money from a dev.

However, this has long since passed the point of fruitful discussion. Thanks for your insights. :D

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Considering it's an online game, and there's no way to cheat without cheating the devs (by getting items you'd normally pay real money for for free,) I'm closing the thread. ;)
See justmpm's post above if you have any doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you crazy do you know how hard the developers would have worked to produce the game and how much money the spent to develop the game now you want to cheat them.:mad: