Beats by dr dre

Search This thread

Gregory.u317

Jan 18, 2011
What rom is compatible With these head phones because they arent loud enough compare to the iphoney smh talk control dont work on em

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
What rom is compatible With these head phones because they arent loud enough compare to the iphoney smh talk control dont work on em

For beats I use Sense 3.5 or Bliss 3.5 by Xboarder. You sacrifice the GPS, Bluetooth, You can use hotsport with Android Tether and You also Sacrifice USB Mounting but you can use recovery. I use that one because it has the Notify that shows the Beats Logo when ever you play music. But if you don't mind having that then their is bulletproof which fully running i think.

HuskyHamburger

Nov 29, 2011
Fair Lawn
For beats I use Sense 3.5 or Bliss 3.5 by Xboarder. You sacrifice the GPS, Bluetooth, You can use hotsport with Android Tether and You also Sacrifice USB Mounting but you can use recovery. I use that one because it has the Notify that shows the Beats Logo when ever you play music. But if you don't mind having that then their is bulletproof which fully running i think.
He's not asking what rom has Beats Software but what rom supports the Beats Headphones. To answer the question, all roms support the Headphones, it's just a matter with volume. You may have to plug it the headphones tighter or something may be broken, because they work fine for me.

F033x

Aug 5, 2009
Hell
Could always try one of those portable amps for high end headphones to help with the frequency range

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

nashti13

Dec 28, 2010
Hillsboro
Use bullet proof. Control talk will not work on any rom except for pause/play

My Solo HDs sound great when using the Beats audio

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
He's not asking what rom has Beats Software but what rom supports the Beats Headphones. To answer the question, all roms support the Headphones, it's just a matter with volume. You may have to plug it the headphones tighter or something may be broken, because they work fine for me.

Well he said he was experiencing bad volume. I tend to have better AUDIO OUTPUT vol, bass,and treb. with the software. Just trying to fix more than one issue that hes having.

Gregory.u317

Jan 18, 2011
How can i get the beats software in a rom? Im using bulletproof its the same as quicksense... The problem is my sister plugged it to her iphone and my god were they loud and thumping... Dnt get it wrng they nice with the beats hack on bulletproof but man doesnt sound the same as the iphone or the sensation with the beats software

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
How can i get the beats software in a rom? Im using bulletproof its the same as quicksense... The problem is my sister plugged it to her iphone and my god were they loud and thumping... Dnt get it wrng they nice with the beats hack on bulletproof but man doesnt sound the same as the iphone or the sensation with the beats software

All audio is different, it depends on the device but even if they were very loud you probably shouldn't use them at that volume anyway. However if you want to id suggest testing all the roms with the beats hack and see which one you find the best. The roms I know of with beats software are Bulletproof, Senseless, Sense 3.5 Alpha 2, and Bliss 3.5 Alpha 1. They have it preinstalled just plug and play. You have to activate on the Equalizer for BP and Senseless.

Reactions: Gregory.u317

Gregory.u317

Jan 18, 2011
How can i get the software where i connect the headphone and the beats logo pops up in the notification?

Gregory.u317

Jan 18, 2011
This is what i dont like lol i knw beggers cant be choosers but im asking if theres a rom that is stable and has the beats software that activate when any headphone plug in and play has the beats logo in the notification bar

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327360147007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327360147007.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 188

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
This is what i dont like lol i knw beggers cant be choosers but im asking if theres a rom that is stable and has the beats software that activate when any headphone plug in and play has the beats logo in the notification bar

Closest thing you will get in Sense 3.5 or Bliss 3.5 with GPS and bluetooth not working and usb stoarge but if you use recovery you can use usb

Reactions: Gregory.u317

Phenomenon

Nov 28, 2007
Use bullet proof. Control talk will not work on any rom except for pause/play

My Solo HDs sound great when using the Beats audio

So you're saying that so far only the Sensation XE and XL are the ones capable of using the buttons for the Dre Beats Headphones? No rom has gotten the headphone buttons to work for them?

kazzxtrismus

Feb 9, 2009
Audio volume is a common android complaint amongst iPhone switched people... I don't know if our android devices are running lower wattage amps or what but my amaze is waaaay better than my Alcatel tribe or my hd2 was..
Volume boost has only blown the speaker on my tribe thanks to the rediculous distortion levels... If you want louder buy a car...lol jks

Last edited:

Phenomenon

Nov 28, 2007
Update on this subject

Thought I should update people on this subject.

I went ahead and purchased a pair of Beats, but the ones that would usually come with the Sensation XE. I also happened to have the Klipsch S4A headphones. In all honesty, I can't say there is much of difference with the audio. I'm using the BulletProof ROM and it does have an equalizer setting for Beats. It can be activated with both sets of headphones though. I will admit the Beat headphones are a bit heavier in bass.

G

glacierguy

This thread shouldn't be this complex with such a variety of answers. Sense 3.5 ROMs have true Beats Audio (unlike beats Audio hack from 3.0) DL a sense 3.5 ROM if you want beats. Although, DSPManager on Sense 3.0 works just as well

AttachedSilver

Oct 6, 2011
You should use fast amaze Rom, its fast and smooth with beats audio software and with DSP Manager it sounds amazing with my beats studio :)

AttachedSilver

Oct 6, 2011
Yea Beats Audio with DSPM increases both volume and clarity and with beats headphones = awesomeness for your ears :)

ChromeJob

Dec 20, 2011
Durham, NC
Or ... just sayin ... wait for the ICS/Sense 4.0 update? Beats in 3.x apparently only works with the HTC Music app, but reports on the One X/S indicates that the updated Beats works with ALL music apps. I've been told anecdotally that ICS will require Sense 4.0, so we oughtn't see ICS with Sense 3.x.

I can wait.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All audio is different, it depends on the device but even if they were very loud you probably shouldn't use them at that volume anyway. However if you want to id suggest testing all the roms with the beats hack and see which one you find the best. The roms I know of with beats software are Bulletproof, Senseless, Sense 3.5 Alpha 2, and Bliss 3.5 Alpha 1. They have it preinstalled just plug and play. You have to activate on the Equalizer for BP and Senseless.

Closest thing you will get in Sense 3.5 or Bliss 3.5 with GPS and bluetooth not working and usb stoarge but if you use recovery you can use usb