[Q] Why does the AT&T Note II still lacking an official CM release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tutusinghsohi

Jul 12, 2012
It makes me sad sometimes that my old Galaxy Note is running 4.2.1, while my new and shiny Note II is still on 4.1.2 (sure I can get a 4.2.1 ROM, but its not CM).

Why the hold up? I have no knowledge about how ROMs are made, or how they are ported, so I cannot say what the holdup is.
But how long did the Galaxy Note have to wait after release to start getting official nightly releases?
Should we expect the same time frame for the Note II?

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
It makes me sad sometimes that my old Galaxy Note is running 4.2.1, while my new and shiny Note II is still on 4.1.2 (sure I can get a 4.2.1 ROM, but its not CM).

Why the hold up? I have no knowledge about how ROMs are made, or how they are ported, so I cannot say what the holdup is.
But how long did the Galaxy Note have to wait after release to start getting official nightly releases?

Are you kidding me?? Plz search before posting worthless stuff........Btw check out the original development forum.

Mod Plz lock or delete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: twanskys204

what are you talkin about brother? Have you looked for it at all? its only a click or 2 away from here. Mods please delete this nonsense. :highfive:

Reactions: jeremyandroid

ViciousMo

Dec 2, 2012
How dare CM not make an official release for tutusinghsohi to enjoy. After all, he pays all of their wages and then some. Shame on them..

:rolleyes:

Reactions: jeremyandroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its not coming any time soon, sell your Note 2 asap.
    Lololololololol

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105917

This thread is poinless and questions do not go in the General section. Learn the rules.

:D
    :D lmao

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS

Are you kidding me?? Plz search before posting worthless stuff........Btw check out the original development forum.

Mod Plz lock or delete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

what are you talkin about brother? Have you looked for it at all? its only a click or 2 away from here. Mods please delete this nonsense. :highfive: