[MOD] LG G Flex Split View

Search This thread

Xenovias

Nov 4, 2013
Jakarta
Get boot loop too :(

Little bit out of topic, how to go back stock?
Try format from TWRP take too much time, still process now. How long should i wait?
And how to go to download mode?

nayak.aj

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Get boot loop too :(

Little bit out of topic, how to go back stock?
Try format from TWRP take too much time, still process now. How long should i wait?
And how to go to download mode?

Every one having problebs with boot loop, hope this helps @sushiii seems to have found a solution for DEODEXED ROM's, but i suppose deleting the files frim system/app would have the same effect for other roms.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47870852&postcount=1525

Last edited:
Reactions: Melodycd

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
I also have an old backup (5 days). I woud ike to flash deodexed file, so i can boot into system, but OP removed the links. Can someone please PM me the ink to deodexed zip?

onim21

Aug 24, 2012
I can't use it on Rayglobe 3.1 ... Flashed, rebooted, I press back key and ... nothing.
Any other LG apk is needed to working?

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfau

nayak.aj

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Keep it pressed, if still nothing you have Xposed ' hold back to kill app' enabled. No other LG Apk needed :)

Bro, I'm not idiot...

I tried all.
Here's short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_lvM8FB67M

you may not be an idiot, but you seem sensitive :p jk jk ... i have disabled Settings g2 completely in Xposed Installer app, rebooted and it works, funny thing i notices is that even though disabled and rebooted ( in rayglobe Rom), when you go through settings >> Settings G2 , it still has effect and by nav bar buttons get re arranged on clicking Settings G2, under main Settings.

Try Disabling Settings G2 completly through Xposed Installet app ( under modules) , re boot and let us know

Reactions: bigfau

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is what you all been waiting for. Drum roll.........

Split View​

Ported from the LG G-Flex by me.:cool:

Disable any Xposed module before flashing. Flash in recovery and reboot. I have allowed all apps in Split View , though some may not work properly if at all.

To initiate Split View, hold back button for about a second. The rest is self explanatory.

Download the latest G2 Xposed beta that works with Split View. Thanks to BlackDino
    https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B1DkkdNkAnSIODlteFFKTEtBZm8
    Then go into help, click "SplitView mod is not working", enable it, set your longpress to launch SplitView.

BUGS:
    You may find that posting pics or uploading through Tapatalk , Hangouts will be broken.( You can post to Hangouts by selecting image using a file manager)

Opening Tapatalk notification will cause a FC

To fix the posting of pic or to just turn off Split View use a file explorer and delete this line or change it from true to false "ro.lge.capp_splitwindow=true" and reboot.

Uninstalling apps that can be used in Split View may cause a FC of Split View Services

For now to deal with this FC you must hold your power button until your phone reboots. :eek:

CONFIRMED WORKING
    D800
    D802
    VS980
    LS980
    D805
    D801V11B Videotron
    D803

DOWNLOADS

Split View Installer

Split View Remover

3rd party navigation bar support (Provided BY BlackDino) Simply point to this app

SplitViewLauncher.apk

Developers feel free to use this in your roms. Just give proper credit for what you are using. :D

Have fun and enjoy
    151 downloads
    - 31 thanks

I'm butthurt:(

Show your Devs some appreciation. Hit the Thanks.
    3rd party navigation bar support.
    Simply point to this app
    @bigfau want to add this to the op?
    151 downloads
    - 31 thanks

I'm butthurt:(

Show your Devs some appreciation. Hit the Thanks.

Thanks Bigfau!

Updated G2 Xposed for everyone, go to the beta download and download the SplitView APK.
    Note: Must have Bigfau's mod installed!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1DkkdNkAnSIODlteFFKTEtBZm8&usp=sharing (Open from desktop)

4evujabu.jpg

e4ejeva7.jpg
    Hey @bigfau

Thanks for this! It works fine with all kind of xposed modules activated. Unfortunately it doesn't work when I use these soft keys instead of stock. Any chance they could work together?

No problem my friend. I think BlackdDino is looking into it. I'm checking out some things on my end also.

Spank the Thanks button