Very weird and ****ty app refreshing/crashing problem

Search This thread

StreamOfLife

Apr 13, 2010
Yellow,

I have a bit of a weird problem. Tried a lot of Google but didn't even really find the same problem..
What happens effects various apps differently, most notably (and annoyin) when browsing.
Uc browser crashes to homescreen, but all tabs are still there when I open it (although entered data is lost because the tabs are loaded from scratch. Total pain, saved this text 10 times so far and it crashed twice already.)
Dolphin closes all tabs but stays open, basically as if it was reopened except with no time delay, all tabs just vanish and thats it. chrome refreshes all tabs but they stay open.
Whatsapp stays open but the keyboard goes away mid writing. Tatanium backup reloads the apps and brings me back to the top. Sygic navigation crashes. All with no error messages. Just to give a few examples.
While not tested I'm sure calling crashes too, so this phone is almost unusable.
I already did a factory reset with twrp and restored a backup from a few month ago that worked perfectly fine, but the issue came back before installing any apps (!).
Rooted 4.1.1 with "blade elite v.1.1".
To me it feels like its just too much happening for the phone so it does weird app refreshes or whatever.
Any help greatly appreciated.... I'm in Malaysia right now with very limited access to computers, so if there's anything I could try on the phone itself...

Thanks a lot in advance!