[Q] Bootloop

Search This thread
Jun 26, 2014
I recently attempted to flash a new rom and i accidentally wiped internal storage and i rebooted with no os so im stuck in a bootloop and i cant get to recovery. Is there any way I can get to recovery and load a rom from my pc? Thanks for suggestions.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
I recently attempted to flash a new rom and i accidentally wiped internal storage and i rebooted with no os so im stuck in a bootloop and i cant get to recovery. Is there any way I can get to recovery and load a rom from my pc? Thanks for suggestions.
You can get to recovery by doing hard reset volume down + power, release and hold again after lg logo.
If you have adb setup you can load a ROM, or you can do back to stock.

penser

Jan 17, 2013
Can you give me a link to d801 ADB?

ADB is the same for every device. Download the android ADT bundle from Google. ADB is in the "\SDK\Platform-tools\" folder. Put a small ROM zip in there (like that barebones ROM), then shift-right click in that folder and select "Open command window here..." and type "ADB sideload romname.zip" while your phone is plugged in and in its recovery's respective sideload mode.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Art Vanderlay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you give me a link to d801 ADB?

ADB is the same for every device. Download the android ADT bundle from Google. ADB is in the "\SDK\Platform-tools\" folder. Put a small ROM zip in there (like that barebones ROM), then shift-right click in that folder and select "Open command window here..." and type "ADB sideload romname.zip" while your phone is plugged in and in its recovery's respective sideload mode.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app