[GAME] honeyRun Free

Search This thread

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Icon2x.png
Just added a Free version to the Market

screenone.png

screentwo.png

Give it a go and let me know what you think...

Last edited:

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
I remember this! definitely going to give it a try.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Not really. I was going to write an article about this in the Portal and just wanted to give credit to the right person. That's all :)

That would be fantastic if you could, I need to get as much exposure on this as possible :) I should probably mention that it runs on Froyo & Gingerbread, requires an ARM7 processor and also works nicely on my Vega Tegra2 Tablet...

I am about to start on my second game now and am anxious that this one helps pave the way for gaining a reputation for quality pick up and play games...

djfoo000

Jan 26, 2010
graphics could be more refined. Loading times are long and I kept thinking that it hung but it eventually started. Good start though. Played on HTC Desire Z.

tudorsirb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Timisoara
Following the link i get "The requested application can not be found". I thought it was blocked in my country (Romania) so I installed Market Enabler and faked TMobile USA.

Any other sugetstions? Can you someone post .apk?

My phone is LG P500, CM7.

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Strange tudorsirb,

I have it set for all regions in the market, please try again. Otherwise I will sort out a copy for you...

Regards,

r3v

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Feel free to post reviews guys and girls. Good or Bad. I can handle it... Although that does mean you have to download it too ;)

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Runs Great on my Epic 4g!! Pretty interesting, will have to play more and see what i think of it.

So Far:
1. Nice Graphics
2. Good accelerator Controls

One thing i noticed is it froze for a second when i first turned using the accelerator i waited a few seconds and unfroz and played fine.

just a note.

Look forward to playing it some more. :D

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Ok played a couple more levels preey good

Things that need improvement:

Freezing every so often right as you start a new level, then no freezing til another level starts

Accelerator controls need to be a little more responsive.

Other then that it is pretty fun!!!

Im getting irritated i keep running into fences and losing 75 pts :(

lol

Larry94

Apr 2, 2011
Im installing it right now on my sister's Droid Incredible. I'll let ya know what I think. But may I ask one question? How did you start learning about programming? I just started studying Java this week. And im watching the Programming methodology lectures on Stanford's Youtube channel and reading "Head first Java". I would just like to know how you approached learning to make software and if you"re more of a self taught programmer or if you took classes.Thanks.

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Larry,

Firstly, I am completely self taught... it took a lot of late nights and banging my head against the wall to complete Honeyrun HD!

And davidrules,

The stopping at the start... to be honest I'm not sure, I noticed it on my Desire HD but it doesn't happen on the tegra2 tablet or the iPad version... I will look into it again soon...

also, can I ask you all to tweet or Facebook the free link...
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mspacemedia.honeyrunFree

I'd ask you to do the ios version but I would get flamed ;)

Regards,

r3v3rb

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts