Plants vs. Zombies is now available for Android...however...

Search This thread

saveferris91

Apr 19, 2011
got this through amazon the other day.
thought it looked boring and repetitive but figured with all the hype and for free it was worth a try.

i'm hooked.

YoMarK

Sep 15, 2007
Pity that it doesn't use the tab's full resolution(game is kinda blurry), but it's a great game.

thepittbull

May 27, 2010
Selayang
Cant get this to load on Overcome v2 :(

Just freezes on initial loading :(

Seriously @TheATHEIST?

I've been running it on RC1, and Titaniumed it over to Gold...

Had a scare originally when it started FC'ing on me... Uninstalled it and reinstalled via Amazon (I got it while it was free...:D) and it was alright... so I thought my backup copy was corrupted.

But after "re-titaniumed" it again, and when it asked if I'd like to APPS2SD it, moved it to SD, it was ok... with all my progress intact! ;-) Whoohooo level 3-10 ;-) I know, I know... it's not that far ahead... only get to play it in between restocks... ;-)

stoney73

Apr 28, 2010
nottingham
Seriously @TheATHEIST?

I've been running it on RC1, and Titaniumed it over to Gold...

Had a scare originally when it started FC'ing on me... Uninstalled it and reinstalled via Amazon (I got it while it was free...:D) and it was alright... so I thought my backup copy was corrupted.

But after "re-titaniumed" it again, and when it asked if I'd like to APPS2SD it, moved it to SD, it was ok... with all my progress intact! ;-) Whoohooo level 3-10 ;-) I know, I know... it's not that far ahead... only get to play it in between restocks... ;-)

+1 P-v-Z running perfectly on overcome Gold. No problems whatsoever. Running (was)free version from Amazon

curioct

Jan 12, 2011
just so you know

if you live outside the US but decided to install amazon app store anyway whilst waiting for them to sort their lives out then PVZ will fail.

uninstall the amazon app store and it will work.

Dumb0ne

Apr 18, 2012
This works on my galaxy tab

go to apktops.com then search for Plants vs Zombies then just follow on.

Top Liked Posts