[ROM][CLOSED]ICSandwich2.3.7 [November 3-May 23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ajones23

Apr 13, 2011
New Braunfels,Tx
So this will based on jerrys ROM. It will have all ICS icons,and launcher. Sweet.

Sent from LG VM670 IHO CM 7.1 mrg 666 3000mah bat.

thaunknownartist

Aug 17, 2011
New York
nice! this looks fantastic!

is the dialer themed at all?

screenshot-1.png

You tell me :p

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
cool! i'll try it out this weekend when i have some time to install it. :)

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
So far so good. Nice theming! A couple things to report :

- ice launcher force closes a lot so I switched to go launcher with ics theme.
- I uninstalled flash player because flash videos didn't work. Then reinstalled my backup and videos worked fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA App

ariel_jesus237

Oct 25, 2007
What phone features work/don't work in this release? Wi-Fi, 3G, MMS, Bluetooth, etc.

Also is there a significant improvement from CM7? I don't wanna sacrifice speed and smoothness.

EDIT: My bad, I thought this was an ICS release. D'oh!

Last edited:

thaunknownartist

Aug 17, 2011
New York
So far so good. Nice theming! A couple things to report :

- ice launcher force closes a lot so I switched to go launcher with ics theme.
- I uninstalled flash player because flash videos didn't work. Then reinstalled my backup and videos worked fine.

Currently in Alpha state, Beta is getting finished off. ICS Launcher FC is because of MagicLocker Home Launcher settings, Flash is for online and have confirmed, but will recheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED FOR MRG666, USE HIS ROM SINCE HE IS KING OF iHO BAHAHAHAHAH
    This isn't my business but to read everything you are saying about mrg irritates me. I have been following these forums for a while and I know how much mrg has contributed to the community and I've never know mrg to use any themes or patchers on his roms unless something has changed since last time I used his rom. You swear your work is original but never have you ever shown proof when people have asked you. Plus the fact that AC shut your thread down because your rom was too similar to mrg's to be considered original and you used someone's theme without giving credit.

How can you call him a Fraud???

All you had to do was show proof it is your work or be a man and give credit where credit was due. Mrg wasn't out to get you nor was he trying to get anything you put into your rom.. He just wanted credit for his hard work!! I don't see where either of those would have been unreasonable requests. If someone had used your work I'm sure you'd have wanted credit. The childish and defensive behavior plus the pitty party you were throwing over at AC kinda make you look guilty and looks like you are trying to pass the blame.

Sorry for the vent session but had to give my 2 cents worth
    Thank you to all the fans that have stood by, I just recently lost 2 people in my life this month and this isn't the only thing that has kept me away, but now I see how many people enjoy and use my work and this has pushed me back up to finishing this through, new launcher is done, no jokes this time, I'm in gear and cranking this ROM out asap, and I will be releasing a SPECIAL Christmas Edition with a new something I have been working on ;D Happy Holidays!
    Wait, you were able to download the source already? Jerry said it would still be a couple days at best.

Trying to compile it still, then going to work on a port, may take a while, but I'm dedicated to this to be out before Thanksgiving

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium