[WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???] Another Giveaway!!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER (sort of)

Search This thread

papa bewr

Mar 17, 2011
Vancouver, Wa
I could swear that some one said "one" but maybe not. So is it one?

Has to be one, its the only one left that can one!

He gave us one clue that only one winner can be one.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
I could swear that some one said "one" but maybe not. So is it one?

Has to be one, its the only one left that can one!

He gave us one clue that only one winner can be one.

haha no, you read into it too much. One is a great song, but 'tis not the song in question. I swear to Satan, EVERY other song on the album has been mentioned except the one I am looking for.

E

E.Cadro

Already guessed but the only song no one said off that album was and justice for all people have quoted the title of the album but not the actual song duh :what:

Sent from my Nocturnalized Beast

papa bewr

Mar 17, 2011
Vancouver, Wa
Well heck....I wrote down every song mentioned in the thread. One and justice was the two that was fuzzy if someone said the song or not. So with that said..

And justice for all ..... Is my guess. ..lmao:p:eek::what:;)

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Already guessed but the only song no one said off that album was and justice for all people have quoted the title of the album but not the actual song duh :what:

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!

...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Best damn song Metallica has ever written!

I don't care how many guesses you've had, I want this damn contest to be over lol. PM me your details, the case is yours!

E

E.Cadro

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!

...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Best damn song Metallica has ever written!

I don't care how many guesses you've had, I want this damn contest to be over lol. PM me your details, the case is yours!

Lol thanks man I couldn't believe it when I read back through the entire thread and saw the album title mentioned but no one actually said the song. Pm on the way :D

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
He didn't actually win, I was just giving him crap because I already posted the winner to the OP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    \m/ ANOTHER METALHEAD CASE GIVEAWAY!!!! \m/

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE METALLICA SONG??

SINCE THIS RAN FOR SO LONG I DECIDED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GUESSES PEOPLE WERE TAKING. E.CADRO GOT IT WITH THE BEST SONG IN METALLICA'S ENTIRE CATALOG- ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO

In case you didn't pick it up from my video, I will take the first 3 names who guess my favorite Metallica song and pick one at random and they will be the winner of a brand new Amzer Shellster case!!! There will be no time limit, the contest will run for however long it takes for 3 people to guess.

***You must meet ALL of these requirements to enter:

• You must have been an active member of xda for at least 1 month
    • You must have at least 50 posts
    • You must live in one of the 48 contiguous states (sorry, not paying for international shipping)
    • You must actually NEED and WANT the case (honor system here)

RULES:
    One post only per person, AND NO EDITS!! Seriously, if I see an edit and it is more than 5 minutes after the original post it will be an automatic disqualification.

Also, absolutely NO COMMENTS about the drama from yesterday. Yes, I brought it up but I said my peace and that's the end of it. Anyone comments on it, you're disqualified. Lets keep this contest fun.

GOODLUCK AND GODSPEED

You know, you guys could show a little appreciation too *cough*thanks*cough*
    down.gif
    ................................................................................ ;)
    Let me know when you have a contest with good music.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

As soon as I do a Lil Wayne contest I'll be sure to PM you.
    Can we get vids in hd, lol. They are not clear enough on the hox. Jk.

Sent from my HTC One X

It's a Mac. These things won't have built in HD webcams until every Windows laptop on the market has had them for a couple years, and then Apple will patent them and sue everybody.
    Hhaha I'm all about good rock music but I hateeee Metallica. I forfiet!!!

And fu Lars!

Haha you must not like good music then :p

And yeah, Lars is a tool. Not gonna argue that.