Yota Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deepinside88

Jan 19, 2009
hm....i hope this app also exists in english :D but i know that de 4g max only release in russia....but my hope will never die :D

machina2

Nov 28, 2008
Hoaaaa. I am impressed by the simplicity of the concept.

For the first time, I have a phone that has a desktop where I can drag&drop icons from the complete list of apps and configs!

This is killing. I would love to have this as a plugin that would be embeded in my Ultimate Launch.

HJ200

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 28, 2008
Dutch language for Yota Launcher

Hi guys,

I've made a dutch translation for the Yota Launcher. Note that there is already an update available for the program, so make sure you install that first.

The Yota Launcher will notice and install the update for you. To enable the Dutch language, put YotaCenterSkin.zip in the \Programmabestanden\Yota Center\skins\ directory.

Enjoy!

PS: YotaCenterSkin.zip is inside YotaCenterSkin_NL_v1.1.zip :)

Attachments

• screenshot005.jpg
    screenshot005.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 666
  • screenshot008.jpg
    screenshot008.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 512
  • screenshot011.jpg
    screenshot011.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 605
  • screenshot004.jpg
    screenshot004.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 502
  • YotaCenterSkin_NL_v1.1.zip
    647.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
Here is an English translation. All I can change is what is in the xml files so there is still going to be russian embedded in the executable I suppose. put YotaCenterSkin.zip in the \Programmabestanden\Yota Center\skins\

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 615
  • Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 449
  • Screen03.png
    Screen03.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 456
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 365
  • YotaCenterSkin.zip
    734.2 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Hi guys,

I've made a dutch translation for the Yota Launcher. Note that there is already an update available for the program, so make sure you install that first.

The Yota Launcher will notice and install the update for you. To enable the Dutch language, put YotaCenterSkin.zip in the \Programmabestanden\Yota Center\skins\ directory.

Enjoy!

just out of curiousity what update are you talking about for the program?? i have yota center installed on my htc fuze with it working in english but i dont know of an update and if so how do i get that update??? thanx my man!! :D

desztan

Jun 19, 2008
Where to find Programmabestanden to put the zip file? When I first installed and run, it's program is english, only for the 'Let's Yota!' page is in russian language.

antrak

Jan 7, 2008
I really love the launcher. The speed it starts up applications with is really fast compared to TF3D. So much that I have the feeling it would help my productivity alot, and I decided to unable TF3D and use this. I installed S2U2 aswell and I'll use that to see if I have any upcoming appointments.

Does anybody have an idea if I can really set this to home? I.e. that when I click the homebuttom it'll take me to the launcher?
And how did I add this to the automatic startup list again?

Thanks for the help and thanks immensely for the find!
Regards

JeepSRT8

Dec 14, 2008
So Cal.
Was wondering if it is possible to make a cab file for the English version please.

Thanks

Here is an English translation. All I can change is what is in the xml files so there is still going to be russian embedded in the executable I suppose. put YotaCenterSkin.zip in the \Programmabestanden\Yota Center\skins\

Status
Not open for further replies.