[Q] NBA Game Time 2011-2012/NBA.TV

Search This thread

eloki

Dec 24, 2011
Hi,

I have a request. Does some know how to make NBA Game Time 2012-2012 or NBA.TV app work on kindle fire. I tried through android market but it says that my device is not compatible.

Do you have any advice to solve this problem ?

(If by any chance you have the apk to install this I would really appreciate sending my liknk through PM)

Best regards,

eloki

Dec 24, 2011
I will ask differenlty ;-)

May someone from US who has access to Android Market, download NBA Game Time 2011-2012 and make backup of it and then post a link to a apk file so we can test if it works on Kindle Fire?

Thank in advance!

DrBlast33

Nov 16, 2007
Washington, DC
I need the app also. I have a dell streak 7 from t-mobile that I reloaded with the streak 7 honeycomb rom. Now the app wont install because it allows streak7 t-mobile but not the wifi that the honeycomb rom is based off of. Its too smart for its own good.

eloki

Dec 24, 2011
The file which was included above do work on Kindle Fire. I didn't try mobile league pass because I'm not in US.

I also istalled NBA.TV app which supposed to be not only for US users and it also works on Fire but it's not dedicated for tablet so for instance I can't login to international league pass because of screen issue.

Hope it helps

gilpdawg

Sep 22, 2010
I was able to install it on my Transformer, using the above link, as it wasn't in the market for me, or any other tablet user. Everything works ok, except on videos I only have audio, no video. Hopefully they update it to support all tablets, including the Fire.

eloki

Dec 24, 2011
It wasn't for Sprint broaband only but regular one. The Sprint NBA Game Time blocks me just at the beginning, this works just fine

I chatted with customer support and they say that they are working on application for android tablets but they can't tell me when we can expect it though

travon802

Nov 11, 2007
The pkg.apk posted works perfectly on my HP Touchpad. When I went to the Market, it stated the app was only available on my Nexus One due to carrier restriction.

nigafied45

Jan 19, 2008
I have a galaxy tab 10.1 and I got the app from your link however I can't get any video. I just get audio can someone tell me if they have the same problem and how they fixed it.

AngryDingo

Dec 26, 2011
seems kinda hit or miss. sometimes ill get a force close trying to access a video, then ill reload the app and be able to view it fine. works perfect on my phone though.

now, if we just had a workaround for the local blackouts, id buy this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i dont think that will work- pkg.apk is for sprint broadband nba.