Screen Protectors

Search This thread

rajeshr

Dec 8, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Anyone know of any good screen protectors for sale? I typically get mine from SGP (www.spigen.com), but they don't seem to carry ones for the RAZR HD.

The ones I picked up from Rogers aren't very good and hence I am looking for alternatives.

quangtran1

Aug 27, 2011
Thanks for the response, I think! :confused:

I wasn't really asking for an opinion on whether I should use one, just looking for alternatives to what I'm currently using.

Good answer....
I'm a believer in Wrapsol products. I used to put InvisibleShields on everything, but for the past 2 years, I found Wrapsol to be much better since it doesn't show fingerprints.

Reactions: davidjames4

rajeshr

Dec 8, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Looks like SGP is not planning to make any protectors for the RAZR HD/RAZR HD MAXX due to a lack of interest.

I would suggest that if you are interested, please get on their FB page (SGP Facebook Page) and request that they do make one.

Jan 14, 2011
Has anyone seen a screen protector that is "minimalist?" What I mean by that is that you can't really tell if it's there, (no cutouts for sensors or FFC, smoot glass-like finish). I saw a buddy of mine's Zagg protector for an Evo 4G LTE, and it was great! Can anyone using a Zagg for their HD/Maxx HD post pics of theirs? Thanks!

flying_dutchman

Jul 9, 2008
Lyon
Hi, I'm using Cellutown full body protection - honestly, best i've had so far.

easy installation, no bubbles, and guaranteed (have a slight issue with one of the sides, they're sending me a new one).

cheers,

scalf1

Apr 2, 2013
Any more recommendations on a durable, scratch resistant and properly cut screen protector that doesn't lift around the edges and will work with the Diztronic TPU case? Prefer dry over wet installation.

SGP doesn't make one for the Razr HD. Was going to order Halo from Amazon but they don't ship to Canada. Zagg HD had some bad reviews about scratching easily and Wrapsol just went out of business. Bedifol's 3M Vikuiti ADQC27 seemed like it would've been perfect with the shape of the cutouts and the anti-reflective yet still glossy surface, but I've read that it's cut too large for the screen (doesn't account for the beveled screen border and lifts at the edges).

Lol. Suggestions?

Last edited:

Majestic3

Feb 13, 2013
I have zagg installed at best buy when I bought the phone and my fingers are usually greasy and dirty... Never leaves a scratch I just wipe it off with my sweater made of 100% cotton and the screen looks as good as new.

Droid RAZR HD (current)
LG Optimus One P-504 (For Sale)

Top Liked Posts