DN3 to default 4.4.2?

Search This thread

nvkvinoth

Mar 22, 2014
Hi . I am not technically expert.i am a doctor,newbie to this moblie technology and all this ROMS.
I successfully FLASHED my Samsung galaxy Note II GT-N7100, from JB 4.3 TO DN3 kitkat 4.4.2. two months ago.
this ROM is awesome.;liked it like honey.but problem is previous cool and calm mobile now becoming very heat and hot,while using for few minutes in 3G,its become very heat.Charging also makes it too heat.

i searched in this forum and many threads.they answered as its default problem.so i didnt mind this problem.Got used to routine.
Heating problem still there.Battery also draining like Jet..

i heard that Samsung has released 4.4.2 update to Note II.Few of my friends who updated their default JB 4.3 to KK 4.4.2 ,told that its stable and battery and heating problem less.
MY QUERY is
can i flash this custom ROM DN3 KK 4.4.2 revert to Default KK 4.4.2 update.
is it possible.???
if so..can anyone tell me how and if possible post links..

it will be the millionful help to u if helped me...

thank u

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hi . I am not technically expert.i am a doctor,newbie to this moblie technology and all this ROMS.
I successfully FLASHED my Samsung galaxy Note II GT-N7100, from JB 4.3 TO DN3 kitkat 4.4.2. two months ago.
this ROM is awesome.;liked it like honey.but problem is previous cool and calm mobile now becoming very heat and hot,while using for few minutes in 3G,its become very heat.Charging also makes it too heat.

i searched in this forum and many threads.they answered as its default problem.so i didnt mind this problem.Got used to routine.

i heard that Samsung has released 4.4.2 update to Note II.Few of my friends who updated their default JB 4.3 to KK 4.4.2 ,told that its stable and battery and heating problem less.
MY QUERY is
is it possible.???

thank u
Download the stock NE1 France firmware from here (don't worry flashing another country's firmware wouldn't kill your device).Uzip the file you'll find a .tar file.open odin tick mark the AP tab and select this .tar file that you extrcated connect your phone to pc odin (phone should be in download mode) wait for ID COM Port on top left to turn blue in pc ODIN and hit start then.Sit back and watch it do it's magic

https://mega.co.nz/#!2QRmCbyb!YkWs927BfvYxqL-vJiQHXkshqG3UtqHm4XIDbgLsEK0

Reactions: paco8784

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MY QUERY is
    is it possible.???

thank u
    Download the stock NE1 France firmware from here (don't worry flashing another country's firmware wouldn't kill your device).Uzip the file you'll find a .tar file.open odin tick mark the AP tab and select this .tar file that you extrcated connect your phone to pc odin (phone should be in download mode) wait for ID COM Port on top left to turn blue in pc ODIN and hit start then.Sit back and watch it do it's magic

https://mega.co.nz/#!2QRmCbyb!YkWs927BfvYxqL-vJiQHXkshqG3UtqHm4XIDbgLsEK0