[Q] Cannot see ios emojis on s4

Search This thread

noahthedominator

Feb 9, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
So my gf recently got a iphone and I can not see emojis that she sends me. I've searched for solution such as changing fonts and setting permissions, but this doesnt work. Ive tried different keyboards, and input methods. Im on Cyanogenmod 11 and im going to try it on OCTos. If any one has any ideas please let me know.

nobody291

Jan 25, 2012
So my gf recently got a iphone and I can not see emojis that she sends me. I've searched for solution such as changing fonts and setting permissions, but this doesnt work. Ive tried different keyboards, and input methods. Im on Cyanogenmod 11 and im going to try it on OCTos. If any one has any ideas please let me know.

Do you use the Sprint Google Voice service (not just the app, but the service where your Sprint phone number is linked to GV)? If so, that causes problems with the emojis for some reason. When I removed GV from my wife's Sprint service, the emojis worked again. I still use GV with my number and some emojis don't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell her not to.send you emojis :p haha jk. Have you tried flashing a NAE based ROM? TW introduced emojis with 4.3 or 4.4