Need help finding I747UCDMG2 4.1.2

Search This thread

eclivic

Feb 11, 2010
OnePlus 7T
I just went back to stock 4.1.1 and now i would like to update back to 4.1.2 I have searched all night and I can not seem to locate the correct zip or a way to get back to it. any help would be great.

Socomfort99

Oct 18, 2012
I just went back to stock 4.1.1 and now i would like to update back to 4.1.2 I have searched all night and I can not seem to locate the correct zip or a way to get back to it. any help would be great.

Is there any chance you would want to root the 4.1.1 and pull an image of the bootloader using a script one of the XDA users prepared. Quite a few of us have hard bricked our phones and we would like to try and boot from an SD card with the 4.1.1 bootloader. If you can help here is the recovery flashable file to generate the image.

Originally Posted by DocHoliday77 View Post
Hey guys, I may have missed it while playing catch up, but if not, this will help those who have bricked and need the 4.4.2 KK debrick.img.

Someone who has FULLY updated to the new build NE4 needs to flash the linked file via custom recovery. This will create a new debrick.img on your sdcard that you can then upload to help rescue the dead devices here. If the new debrick.img has already been found, disregard this.

T999_Partial_Sys_Dump_for_Debrick.zip

I know it says T999 in the file name, but it should work for the I747 just the same.

Hope it helps!

Let me know if you can help.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I found this site has the MG2 4.1.2 update. Might be worth a try.

http://www.smartphonejam.com/2013/08/install-galaxys3-att-sgh-I747-4-1-2-jelly-bean-update-ucdmg2.html

Socomfort99

Oct 18, 2012
I already rooted 4.1.1 I can dump it if you need it.

If you could dump that would help us out to see if it debricks us.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Also. I have another s3 running 4.1.2 stock just rooted. Is there anything I could do with that phone to get it on to this one.

I'm assuming you don't want the rooted stock MG2 but if you do here is the link.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2388065

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Also. I have another s3 running 4.1.2 stock just rooted. Is there anything I could do with that phone to get it on to this one.

Any chance you could get a dump from the 4.1.2 phone also?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Free mobile app

eclivic

Feb 11, 2010
OnePlus 7T
ok so i found out and figured out how to update back to 4.1.2

I had to Triangle away and odin back to stock 4.1.1 with no root

Then put the update421.zip from here

Then boot into the stock recover and flash the update file.

Bam now I have 4.1.2 Stock un rooted.

Next I'm going to root it and dump it for you.