[Theme]۞ PHONE CANDY 4 JUGGERNAUTV5.0BAT%FIXED & MACNUT & WARFAREV2.4 & SlickMODv3 ۞

Search This thread

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
i'm not sure what black square icons you are talking about...

I mean his regular icons on his screen...I dont have a screen shot...if I get to the computer I'll try...I mean right above his home dock icons....and if you go to the first page of this thread and look at all the pics...it's the first one on the left...her had headphones as his wallpaper...then on his go launcher dock he has the icons you helped meer painlessly get...lol...then on his screen he had like 2 or 3 icons...and you can tellhe made then into fodders...there's one on the right and left on the bottom part of the screen...what then is that...cause I have some black themes but none with all those trips of icons...there you go...lol...thanks on advance...again...lol... your the best... ;-)

P.s...thanks to you my homescreen now is now that much closet to being done here out is so far (I have to find nee cool wallpaper)...sick of all mine...lol

Attachments

• shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 919

BIOYAM

Dec 3, 2007
Earth!
.......... Are you still using Warfare and this theme? I have made a lot more changes, will post another update as soon as I squish a bug I found...
I certainly am using your last update! By the way, Digital Warfare 2.6 is out ..... are you planning on posting an update too? Thanks in advance for your time......... and thanks also to the original poster of this thread!!!

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
Hey Guys need some to test this out! If it works on UR ICS ROM!

Here is link to PHONE CANDY THEME FOR ANY ICS ROMS! NO CM9/AOSP/AOKP/MIUI!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Theme]۞ PHONE CANDY 4 JUGGERNAUTV5.0BAT%FIXED & MACNUT & WARFAREV2.4 & SlickMODv3 ۞

۞ PHONE CANDY FOR JUGGERNAUT V5.0 & MACNUT & WARFARE & SlickMOD۞

2v9ayxj.jpg

BATTERY%ICON FIXED;)

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Yap Another theme!:p:p:p:p

I have ported this theme from here! So credit goes to Him And dillym34 for battery icon and xmls!

1omy5c.jpg
    2n869dv.jpg

30tgdjc.jpg
    24qi7gl.jpg

34qjz3c.jpg
    140jfav.jpg

dxnwjr.jpg
    2ufqaux.jpg

10dcba9.jpg
    ib9nqv.jpg

IF YOU WANT BATTERY%ICON THEN↓
    ! Go to Setting
    !! Rom control
    !!! Battery Option
    !!!! Uncheck "Show Battery Icon
    !!!!! Press "Battery Text Style
    !!!!!! Select The One You Want.

I need feedback on this So Let me know how it goes for You! and how you like it!

*Browser.apk.
    *Calendar.apk (AOSP) it's the same as TW Calender.apk!!.
    *ClockPackage.apk
    *Contacts.apk.
    *Email.apk
    *Gallery3D.apk (AOSP).
    *Gmail.apk
    *framework-res.apk.
    *GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    *LatinIME.apk (AOSP android keyboard).
    *MediaProvider.apk
    *Mms.apk
    *Music.apk (AOSP).
    *MusicPlayer.apk
    *Phone.apk.
    *Settings.apk
    *SystemUI.apk.
    *TouchWizCalendar.apk
    *twframework-res.apk(METAMORPH-APPLY EVEN IF NOT USED AS IT CONTROLS SOME IMAGES)

THIS THEME IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR JUGGERNAUT V5.0 & MACNUT & WARFARE, & SlickMOD. BUT I WILL BE PORTING FOR OTHER ROMS TOO!;)
    To flash!
    ====== Nandroid
    ===== boot in cwm
    ==== wipe cache 3x
    === wipe dalvike cache 3x
    == flash the zip file!
    = Reboot
    Don't forget to hit that thnx button!

JUGGERNAUT & MACNUT!

Mirror!​

WARFARE!​

Mirror!​

SlickMOD!​

Mirror!​

Hey mate you've done a very nice job of porting the theme over and it looks like it's going down well.
    I've updated Phone Candy since you've ported it, just get the v4 add on from my thread, you shouldn't needed the full v4.

There is also some other goodies in the thread to go with the theme:

*Phone Candy power battery
    *Go launcher theme
    *Go launcher widgets pack

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1154252

If you need anything let me know.:)
    Ya it will be updated soon!

Great theme! Just waiting for the new battery icon for Jug 5.0. It keeps callin me! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Rocketing on Juggernaut¡
    I just updated Framwork with white circle bat% icon! So can you flash it again and let me know how how it goes?

I just installed this theme over warfare and the battery icon is stock and not the circular one as shown on the first page. Is this normal?