IMG_20121207_131411.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 1,825
  • IMG_20121207_131501.jpg
    IMG_20121207_131501.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 1,483
Reactions: Jp1138 and nick w

jmcharles

Jun 15, 2010
I'm not seeing this or any other nexus 10 case on their website.

Sent from my SCH-I535

jmcharles

Jun 15, 2010
Is it worth the $8? Seems cheap for such a nice product. What do you think of the build quality? Also, it still says not available until the 10th, so how'd you get it already?

Sent from my SCH-I535

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Guess I'll find out myself because I just ordered it. Said there were only 4 left and I figured what the heck? I need something for this thing because my two year old feels the need to play with all of my electronic toys. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535

ChrisAstro

May 28, 2012
El Sobrante
Is it worth the $8? Seems cheap for such a nice product. What do you think of the build quality? Also, it still says not available until the 10th, so how'd you get it already?

Sent from my SCH-I535

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Guess I'll find out myself because I just ordered it. Said there were only 4 left and I figured what the heck? I need something for this thing because my two year old feels the need to play with all of my electronic toys. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535

Yup! It feels really good. It looks like it's a real leather(maybe not but it feels like it).

swb

Aug 31, 2006
I just got mine today. It feels very good. My only serious objection is that if I hold it vertically in one hand, using the elastic strap, the cover flops awkwardly, making it hard to hold. I haven't figured out what to do about that.... Change that: if I use the closing elastic to stabilize the cover, it feels fine.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

slydog43

Aug 8, 2007
I love my poetic case for my nexus 7, will try this one. Poetic is a great company, they sent me an upgrade after they realized a mistake in the 1st and 2nsd generation case.

fr8cture

Sep 1, 2012
Minneapolis
I might get one of these for my nexus 7 and nexus 10, ordered one for my nexus 4 which is not here and neither is my nexus 4. :(

AndroidLonghorn

Mar 12, 2011
Houston
I just got mine as well. It fits beautifully and actually looks nice as well. They paid attention to details on this one. I'm so glad I can stop using my old transformer TF101 case now!

Casemantwo

Nov 20, 2012
Well thanks for the info . but your video only shows the fact that the cover has magnets. Would have been nice to see how it folds up or maybe the other side of the case.

I ordered the bison case and I have yet to see it and it said that it shipped a week ago.

I might have to order this one.

ChrisAstro

May 28, 2012
El Sobrante
Well thanks for the info . but your video only shows the fact that the cover has magnets. Would have been nice to see how it folds up or maybe the other side of the case.

I ordered the bison case and I have yet to see it and it said that it shipped a week ago.

Sorry about that. I'll post another video again later today. ')

je55ter

Sep 10, 2009

Mine came yesterday. For the $5.00 w/ free shipping I paid, I can't complain too much (and its miles better than having no case at all). But its not quite what I wanted.

Its a bit too thick. Its noticeably thicker than the casecrown case I had for my last tablet (probably due to the pouches and that weird textured base thing in the narrow section of the cover flap (what the hell is that for?)

Also, while the upright stand position works well, the other stand position is a bit too low an angle for my taste, and its a bit awkward getting it in to that position and getting it to stay that way. I found that I can put a folded up playing card in it to get the angle where I want it, bit this just makes it even more awkward to set up.

What I really want is a case just like I had on my previous tablet (see attached image). Notice the middle stand position in the lower left corner of that pic. That's by far, the position I use the most. And getting it into that position is very quick and easy. Unfortunately, none of the "tri-fold" style cases seem to support that position any more. They're all missing the tab on the back that keeps the flap from sliding out of place.

Attachments

• mqdefault.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 537

TheEmpyre

Sep 23, 2012
I got this Poetic, I don't think its the same one, but I am VERY pleased with it, and it only cost $10, worth every penny. And if you have Amazon Prime it got here < 24 hours after I ordered it for only $4 extra shipping lol...The case is actually nicely made, the viewing angles that are available for this case are great (I study quite a bit and have used it for some long term viewing) I would recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6X3ZM6/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_SC_dp_1

Reactions: dannyboy22

gamenahd

Nov 11, 2010
Just got my Slimbook in today. Seems pretty nice for the $4.95 that I spent on it. It can stand it up for watching videos on my desk and it has an auto wake/sleep feature. That is all I wanted + having the leather feel.

D

Deleted member 1281511

I went through the customer's review of the slimline version and I was quite suprise about the quality of the product.

Anyone can confirm or denied those review?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered it the day it came out. Took about a week to arrive. So I guess I was the first person to get one so here are some pics and a video.

Video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62PsdfL8tec
    I got this Poetic, I don't think its the same one, but I am VERY pleased with it, and it only cost $10, worth every penny. And if you have Amazon Prime it got here < 24 hours after I ordered it for only $4 extra shipping lol...The case is actually nicely made, the viewing angles that are available for this case are great (I study quite a bit and have used it for some long term viewing) I would recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6X3ZM6/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_SC_dp_1
    Mine came yesterday. For the $5.00 w/ free shipping I paid, I can't complain too much (and its miles better than having no case at all). But its not quite what I wanted.

Its a bit too thick. Its noticeably thicker than the casecrown case I had for my last tablet (probably due to the pouches and that weird textured base thing in the narrow section of the cover flap (what the hell is that for?)

Also, while the upright stand position works well, the other stand position is a bit too low an angle for my taste, and its a bit awkward getting it in to that position and getting it to stay that way. I found that I can put a folded up playing card in it to get the angle where I want it, bit this just makes it even more awkward to set up.

What I really want is a case just like I had on my previous tablet (see attached image). Notice the middle stand position in the lower left corner of that pic. That's by far, the position I use the most. And getting it into that position is very quick and easy. Unfortunately, none of the "tri-fold" style cases seem to support that position any more. They're all missing the tab on the back that keeps the flap from sliding out of place.

That wierd textured thing is the handstrap. tug on an edge and it will stretch out for you.

If you use the flap on the back, you can get it into a position very close to the one you showed in your pic.

I got mine last week and really like it so far. there's a couple quirks but i got used to the pretty quickly