[Q] [Important] Flash stock rom on Lg L7 without kdz?

Search This thread

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
Hi xda community,

I must send my lg on warrancy because the micro usb connector is damaged.
I', currently on a custom rom stock based, and i need a method to flash the original firmware V20D (i'm italian) and relock bootloader without the use of pc. Can i flash maybe using some apps on phone or the recovery?
I need a big help guys :/

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
Hoooo ...... !!! :eek:

...in my opinion ,it's impossible !!! :(

"maybe" flashing a Stock .zip ( all .zip on the web taht i have found is rooted ) ..... and PRAY !!! that official OTA update work ! if this OTA option is not "broken" and if it purpose updates too ! ( for updates ,it's by wifi !!! lots of data ! ) .......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

in theory ,thes OTA updates clean all personalisations of the phone ! go back to factory config ...:good:

And for the zip ,it's hard to find a good...
( try with full "clean" install )

- https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=be1a8a6dd8eacb11&id=BE1A8A6DD8EACB11!114&authkey=!AD2pBbT-gPsOKlY ( v10K root ) for example ...but i don't know if it's good for update :eek:

Reactions: FabioSan

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013

"maybe" flashing a Stock .zip ( all .zip on the web taht i have found is rooted ) ..... and PRAY !!! that official OTA update work ! if this OTA option is not "broken" and if it purpose updates too ! ( for updates ,it's by wifi !!! lots of data ! ) .......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

in theory ,thes OTA updates clean all personalisations of the phone ! go back to factory config ...:good:

- https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=be1a8a6dd8eacb11&id=BE1A8A6DD8EACB11!114&authkey=!AD2pBbT-gPsOKlY ( v10K root ) for example ...but i don't know if it's good for update :eek:

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hi xda community,

I', currently on a custom rom stock based, and i need a method to flash the original firmware V20D (i'm italian) and relock bootloader without the use of pc. Can i flash maybe using some apps on phone or the recovery?
lg accect rooted smartphone i dont know about bootloader

ps. i'm italian :)

Reactions: FabioSan

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013

Really? And why? o_O however, i need torrent flash an italian stock rom before that i send the phone :/ and via recovery or maybe app like mobile odin from phone :/

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Really? And why? o_O however, i need torrent flash an italian stock rom before that i send the phone :/ and via recovery or maybe app like mobile odin from phone :/

hi, if you have cwm you can restore a nandroid backup(if you have) else ask some to upload his backup sorry but i have an L5
to remove cwm and restore the firmware you need a pc to use kdz to flash
----------------------------
la lg ha detto che la garanzia non decade se abbiamo il root, glielo ho chiesto anche personalmente e me lo hanno confermato
e mi hanno spiegato meglio dicendomi che se io rootto il telefono loro ovviamente non si rendono responsabili di problemi software o perdite di dati ma la garanzia hardware rimane per 2 anni dall aquisto salvo danni causati dal utente, laa batteria e le cuffie sono escluse e durano 3 e 6 mesi se non ho capito male
io ho chiesto per il root,non so se valga lo stesso per il bootloader, perché non puoi proprio usare un pc?

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
hi, if you have cwm you can restore a nandroid backup(if you have) else ask some to upload his backup sorry but i have an L5
to remove cwm and restore the firmware you need a pc to use kdz to flash
----------------------------
la lg ha detto che la garanzia non decade se abbiamo il root, glielo ho chiesto anche personalmente e me lo hanno confermato
e mi hanno spiegato meglio dicendomi che se io rootto il telefono loro ovviamente non si rendono responsabili di problemi software o perdite di dati ma la garanzia hardware rimane per 2 anni dall aquisto salvo danni causati dal utente, laa batteria e le cuffie sono escluse e durano 3 e 6 mesi se non ho capito male
io ho chiesto per il root,non so se valga lo stesso per il bootloader, perché non puoi proprio usare un pc?

I haven't a nandroid of stock rom :/ some methods like create a zip starting from the stock kdz rom?

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013

lg accect them to help developper and it is the only one i think
however lg promise that it will release a code to unlock bootloader without hacking,but it never happened at today ):
how did you damaged your usb??
a my friend has got the same problem it leave it at lg after more than 1 months it return at his home,but now sometimes the pc not find the phone and when he put it at recharge(ricarcarsi)it said "caricamento lento" as an usb
i hope you solve your problem :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I haven't a nandroid of stock rom :/ some methods like create a zip starting from the stock kdz rom?

i dont know about it, it is very difficult to port a firmware form .kdz in a flashable .zip

Last edited:

HyphenCypher

Feb 14, 2013
Great southern land
You could repair it yourself, the part is cheap on eBay and you can probably find an instructional video with a bit of googling.
I've replaced micro USB ports on a few phones in the past and it's easier than you may think, just be gentle.
Of course this will void your warranty though.

Sent from my LG-p705 using Tapatalk

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
News: i have converted the base rom from kdz to update.zip ;)
If it will work i'll publish the zip :)
Also i think that i'll start with some modding on rom ;)

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

no ....this V10K is "europe" .......and as i say it's difficult ( impossible ) to find a .zip without lots of changes ... :(
    Hi xda community,