[Q] Menu and Back Soft Key Issue

Search This thread
Jul 14, 2014
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 LTE running 4.4.2 Stock ROM

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.

Reactions: GalxyMega

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.

GalxyMega

Oct 15, 2014
same here

Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue

Last edited:

alexischino

May 5, 2013
Redmi Note 8

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.

I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.

Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

vann24h

Apr 18, 2015
Thank you!

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

Thank you so much! I was ready to buy the new phone, but now it works just fine.

destin@123#

Jul 9, 2018
Mine started like that now it have advanced to where both back and recent app button goes off randomly....uggghhh so annoying

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.