{Acro S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

xyrovice

Dec 21, 2009
Manhattan
excuse me,in this rom,ram size is 1 Gig or like stock is 650 Mb?
or it is independent of software?

aOwdQh2l.png

716mb

Used to know why it isn't the full 1024. I know it makes sense...maybe something about, like, dalvik cache, but more likely some system/OS reserved space.

Last edited:
Reactions: jing000l

jing000l

Mar 26, 2011
www.aq.co.ir
You bet. And my b: I checked in "About Phone" to get my number...

If you want me to check in the task/memory manager I can do that so see if it's also 716 or if it's 635 like in your pic.

Either way just hoping to provide some insight.

Thank you,no need to do that,I just wonder if it was a mistake by Sony or related to software (ROM)
if u have 716 so its due to software
thanks again and sorry for off topic and bad english !

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
For sure it's the GPU getting tons of MB from the RAM... That's why our Adreno 220 can beat other devices with Adreno 220 GPU too... idk just my theory.

irieKEN

Sep 13, 2007
changelog plz...........

Upstream CM10 changelog is available here: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/

From https://sites.google.com/site/projectfreexperia/download/progress

FXP 205
- latest cm 10.0

FXP204
- latest cm 10.0
- external recovery support (S, Acro S, ION, T)
- ipsec (all 2011 devices)
- FMRadio (S,Acro S,Ion)

FXP203
- latest cm 10.0

FXP202
- latest cm 10.0

FXP201
- latest cm 10.0

FXP153- no release
- latest cm 10.0

FXP152
- latest cm 10.0
- various fixes (all 2011 except play)

FXP151
- latest cm 10.0
- recovery fix (all 2011)

FXP150
- latest cm 10.0
- limited video recording to 480p/720p is limited to 15 fps so is useless (all 2011)
- stereo sound on video recording (all 2011)
- salvaged ram from video recorder to get better user experience (all 2011)
- button light fixes (all 2011)

FXP149
- latest cm 10.0
- sensors update (all 2011)
- youtube final fix (all 2011)
- front camera fix (all 2011)

FXP148
- latest cm 10.0
- Two Stage Boot, physical recovery split (S, Acro S, ION, T)
- Kernel update to 3.0.51 (S, Acro S, ION, T)
- WIFI fix2 (all 2011 except Play) - flash provided kernel
- MTP (all 2011 except Play)

FXP147
- latest cm 10.0
- Fix VoIP mute (S, Acro S, ION)
- Fix WPA/WPA2 Hotspot (S, Acro S, ION)
- Fix BT Address (S, Acro S)
- fix FREQ Scalling (all 2011)
- fix 0% battery Bug (all 2011)

FXP146
- latest cm 10.0
- Fix Browser and Facebook crash (S, Acro S, ION, T)
- Fix Hotspot (2011 devices except play)
- Fix YouTube (all 2011)
- Zram start on boot (all 2011)
- Fmradio update (all 2011 except play)
- Full resolution camera (all devices)
- Wifi Sleep Bug Fix (All 2011 except Play)
- MMS Fix (All 2011)

FXP145
- latest cm 10.0
- Improved NFC (Ion,S,Acro S, T)
- Fixed random crash with wifi enabled (S, Acro S, ION)
- Camera (S, Acro S, Ion)
- Camera (All 2011)
- LAG FIX (all 2011)

Reactions: lavier

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
FXP 206 is probably released, FXP said it fixed the call volume bug :) Seems a great news, I'm not a user of this ROM, but it seems like everybody is bugged about that volume bug, but now it's fixed.

Just sharing :D

Reactions: Ennajmy

mityokm

Mar 3, 2011
Szeged
Hi all!

I have checked the changelog, but I can not make it out .... What doesnt work in this build? (hdmi, 1080p video rec?)
Thanks!

Mar 6, 2011
FXP 206 CM10 Test

I updated from FXP 204 CM10 to FXP206 on the weekend and am very satisfied. The battery seems to last considerably longer (I would estimate at least 30% in standby mode) and the call volume has improved a lot.
Thanks to the FXP team and everybody else who contributed!

Last edited:

filflame

Jun 24, 2009
Bulacan, PH
Good day,

Im on fxp206 + nova and after I drained my battery, my device won't charge. It will boot but charging 0% and nothin happens.. If I try to flash it or even clear the cache, it will shut down and I wait for a while before it starts again on its own. I am tryin to use flashtool right now but upon plugin the usb, nothin happens..

xyrovice

Dec 21, 2009
Manhattan
Good day,

Im on fxp206 + nova and after I drained my battery, my device won't charge. It will boot but charging 0% and nothin happens.. If I try to flash it or even clear the cache, it will shut down and I wait for a while before it starts again on its own. I am tryin to use flashtool right now but upon plugin the usb, nothin happens..

Don't mean to seem condescending, but have you tried charging it overnight while powered off?
Also, I'm not sure if you are using a dock of some sort, but be sure that you are plugging the power into the micro USB on your PHONE, and that the charger is plugged into the WALL, not your laptop.

Conversely, it's possible that if you've been unable to charge via USB and have your Acro S dock, maybe the USB port is busted and the dock is the solution.

Just remember: plug into wall and charge overnight while powered off. Don't even touch it.

Lastly, completely draining cellphone batteries (LiPo IIRC) can really cause some serious wear. I used to do this every now and then with previous phones thinking it's the best way to calibrate your battery. Problems with this:
>batteries are calibrated from the factory
>discharging below ~10% regularly just CRUSHES the lifespan/long term health of the battery
>ultimately nothing is accomplished from this/ you just do more harm than good

But I'm a changed man. I only drain to around 15-20% if I'm trying to somehow 'calibrate' these days.

PS: Does anybody know if the quick-charge/fastcharge type kernel feature fvcks with battery health? I've always turned that off. Figured it's just one more thing that can break/cause breakage. Info? Thanks and I hope your phone comes back to life bro

Last edited:

filflame

Jun 24, 2009
Bulacan, PH
Yes I did, I was using my Nexus 7's charger all night.. all what happened was charging for a minute.. boot up "w/o even touching it", then shut down after a few minutes as it wasn't charging at all, but on the lock screen it was showing "charging", even though on settings>battery was discharging.. all I did was to press the up button for 5 minutes on flashtool and voila.. it flashed.. Thank God.. now on .55 and I'll leave it as it is :p

It was fast, It last longer, my only drawback was the baseband (the stock had a better reception here at my place)

Keep it up, great rom :) I'll be back soon.. I am sure it was a kernel related problem

xyrovice

Dec 21, 2009
Manhattan
Yes I did, I was using my Nexus 7's charger all night.. all what happened was charging for a minute.. boot up "w/o even touching it", then shut down after a few minutes as it wasn't charging at all, but on the lock screen it was showing "charging", even though on settings>battery was discharging.. all I did was to press the up button for 5 minutes on flashtool and voila.. it flashed.. Thank God.. now on .55 and I'll leave it as it is :p

It was fast, It last longer, my only drawback was the baseband (the stock had a better reception here at my place)

Keep it up, great rom :) I'll be back soon.. I am sure it was a kernel related problem

glad to hear it's sorted out. Do you mind telling was what nova kernel you were on? I'm on 1.5 and don't seem to have had any issues but it'd suck if there was some sort of charging issue we don't know about

haydengribble

May 1, 2011
I just flashed FXP206 for the first time, and its working great, no problems at all, however I have one thing to ask.

Are there any plans to include the CRT style screen-off animation in future updates? I understand this is missing for many CM10 roms, but was just wondering if if was planned/possible. The rom works great, but the animation is just for fun ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    first time
    - power off the phone:
    - hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
    - fastboot reboot
    - enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
    - flash rom zip
    - flash gapps zip
    - wipe
    - reboot

for update just flash rom zip from recovery
    Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    thanks to all who made this possible supporting us
    contributing with code, donations or even trusting us
    thanks to SONY that made all this possible !
    FXP220 released
    FXP210 released