• Go Launcher

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

septix

May 23, 2011
Jönköping
Re: [ROM] &gt;14/02 &lt; [4.1.2 XXEMR2] [OTA] LightForceROM SLIM [389Mb] V4.0 / V4.1 with J

Hi!

Changed my dpi to 241, and my camera looks like this. Is there any way to fix x this? The camera graphics is way off. Would like to have it in full screen like usual.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361596638489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361596638489.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 323

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Re: [ROM][4.1.2 XXEMR2] [OTA] LightForceROM SLIM [389Mb] V4.0 / V4.1 with J

is it possible that you can enable HD Voice in the new version

I think HD voice it's network dependent...
No matter you activate in firmware it will depend of network...

Sent by i9300 powered wih TugaPower ROM

Last edited:

edgeqwerty

Jun 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] &gt;14/02 &lt; [4.1.2 XXEMR2] [OTA] LightForceROM SLIM [389Mb] V4.0 / V4.1 with J

Hi!

Changed my dpi to 241, and my camera looks like this. Is there any way to fix x this? The camera graphics is way off. Would like to have it in full screen like usual.

Thanks.

Reset the dpi to stock values...or reflash the Rom with wipe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

septix

May 23, 2011
Jönköping

Reset the dpi to stock values...or reflash the Rom with wipe.

But I don't want stock dpi. I want it like this. Guess I have to try another rom. I know it works on other roms...

drkaosdk

Jul 12, 2007
Sv: [ROM] &gt;14/02 &lt; [4.1.2 XXEMR2] [OTA] LightForceROM SLIM [389Mb] V4.0 / V4.1 with J

Here it is...the proof of me working on the 4.2.1 Leak on Xubuntu 12.04 LTS (Beautiful)!!! ;)

rvXjXGx.png

So we will have a Coolio android release s and Ybuntu on the site.. 2nd rom.. Wooohooooo

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

So we will have a Coolio android release and Ubuntu on the site.. 2nd rom.. Wooohooooo

edgeqwerty

Jun 23, 2010

I will test during this day the apps to withdraw and to keep. Also don't forget that this leak version only work with the stock kernel. And probably we have to wait some time until samsung release the source's.

Cheers

buller22

Aug 26, 2011
naestved
Sv

I will test during this day the apps to withdraw and to keep. Also don't forget that this leak version only work with the stock kernel. And probably we have to wait some time until samsung release the source's.

Cheers

There is no known kernel only stock kernel out for 4.2 unless your r on cm10, for stock Samsung it's nogo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Psycho_666

Nov 17, 2009
The Hague
forum.simplteam.cf
Samsung Galaxy A53

Well, just flashed version 2.0 of the 3minit mod and it worked flawless :D
I now have a lot more options and it all works even better and faster now... So I highly recommend it :thumbup: :D

edgeqwerty

Jun 23, 2010

I have made a test version only for me :p...

I can build one for everyone. But be advise, this Leak has some bugs that can piss some of you and also in terms of fluidity, fastness response is very very poor. Compared to V4/4.1 is a little turtle. Really! That's my opinion. Of course it has some cool additions, such as the widget's in lock screen.

In the meantime Let's hope the official release has more stability and fastness.

Cheers

Reactions: buller22

youdontsee

Feb 27, 2010

I have made a test version only for me :p...

I can build one for everyone. But be advise, this Leak has some bugs that can piss some of you and also in terms of fluidity, fastness response is very very poor. Compared to V4/4.1 is a little turtle. Really! That's my opinion. Of course it has some cool additions, such as the widget's in lock screen.

In the meantime Let's hope the official release has more stability and fastness.

Cheers

I'v been testing this leak ROM a couple of days now.

I think it's pretty smooth. Few lags here and there.

I haven't had any problems, but i don't use Samsung bloatware. No fc's.

You can't use another kernels atm.

Most of the mod's don't work yet.

Battery life is really good considering it's "beta".

It may not be a daily driver, but it's fun to see, what is coming next.

Khyllion

Apr 16, 2006
Well, just flashed version 2.0 of the 3minit mod and it worked flawless :D
I now have a lot more options and it all works even better and faster now... So I highly recommend it :thumbup: :D

+1, flashed 3minit mod v2.0 a few hours ago and without any problem, all is working fine !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    READ THINGS FIRST

The purpose of this project is:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Create a Solid Stable SLIM Version BASE of Samsung Official Firmware
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My mojo is: MAKE IT SIMPLE (MIS) ;)

The ROM will be follow by an OTA filled with everything compatible with the release. I will not use Mods / Themes / Apps uncompatible with the Build.

I want you to consider this as an oportunity for you to costumise and build step by step the ROM you wish for.

With the base I provide you can build as you desire.

Updates that should be released are only to fix possible bugs, to add tweaks, or to update Kernels's or major apps.

I want to thanks:
    TugaPower
    And all Devs that share things with us

This is a voluntary project and I have to dedicate much time in order to everything work well. THANKS Button and the DONATE ME button are available to those who like my work. Choose whatever you wish/can!

User's with Light Force ROM Registered at 07/06/2013:

---> 2388 users

===> BIG THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONATORS:

pabgar
    lucsbran
    batahulu

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

26/06/2013​

V9.0 XXUFME7 Light Force ROM [449MB] ---> NO WIPE
    Base Firmware:I9300XXUFME7
    BaseModem:XXUFME7
    ChangeList: 702147
    Kernel: Stock XXUFME7
    Recovery: PhilZ Touch 5

Screns Link

Download Link

IMPORTANT: In Recovery go to 'advanced' and tap 'toggle /data/media' to enable OTA auto-install

Also when installed the Superuser will ask permission to update the binary 'su'...just choose 'install' and its done (Do not know why it asks because it's supposed to be updated )

http://lightforcerom.tk/

Please consider Donating...Thanks :)
    OTA Content (Aplication Update Me):

V9.0:

Apps or Stuff to add
    - 1 - Enable All Languages ---> Install this to unlock ALL LANGUAGES
    - 2 - All Sounds
    - 3 - All share Apps
    - 4 - Email App + Exchange Support
    - 5 - S4 Sound Touch

Misc
    - 1 - Stock Battery With Stock Status
    - 2 - Stock TouchWiz With Scrollable Wallpaper
    - 3 - S4 Gallery App
    - 4 - S4 TouchWiz With Scrollable wallpaper
    - 5 - S4 Stock Weather Widget (No Transparent)

Mods
    - 1 - Battery 1% MOD With Transparent Status
    - 2 - S4 Message App Moded - No MMS Convert after 3 SMS + Correct Time Stamp
    - 3 - S4 Transparent Weather Widget

Themes
    - empty -

Kernel's and Recovery's
    - empty -

I will keep this post updated for fast consulting
    V8.0 XXUFME3 RELEASED!

Check my SITE

Don't had the time to place files in OTA but I think today will be available :p
    Great news:

Exclusive: I9300XXUFME3 – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean leaked firmware for the Galaxy S III

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/05/20...re-for-the-galaxy-s-iii/#.UZoeQV2f8oE.twitter

Will begin working in this tonight! :D

[ROM] [4.1.2 XXEMA2] [OTA] LightForceROM SLIM [403Mb] V3.0 ---&gt;

XXEMR2 is out. My friend Porfírio has put the Full Stock version in his Blog. Check it out in: tuxederivados.blogspot.pt.

I will begin the sliming process tomorrow. :D

Cheers and my the Force be with you all! :p