[Theme] EvoElite - LauncherPro - ROSIE! - Color Menus - DC - FRESH - Any new RUU ROM!

Search This thread

Sprockethead

Jun 6, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bootloops. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Flashing over Fresh 1.0.1 w/ Fresh Toast kernel, fps fix, and Frozen Eclair.

Tried twice. Going back to nandroid.

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
how would i uninstall this theme delete the zip or goto a previous nandroid backup

Just reflash the ROM you were running....it will not alter your screen setups.

Wow, love that you put a % on the battery indicator!! Been wanting this forever! I don't suppose you could do the same for all your themes?! I love the blue ones but may stay on this one for now due to this.

One odd thing, the time on the top right for me is in black instead of white so it's hard to read. Any ideas there?

You were running detox and came to this....reflash Fresh or DC, which ever you use and then flash this theme. It will not alter your screen setups :)

Sprockethead

Jun 6, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Sorry it bootloops. Works good for everyone else. You must have missed a step somewhere, or your phone just plum don't like this theme, lol.

Thanks for the reply, and no apology needed for sure. Not even sure why I posted this, as I am sure it is user error! I am apparently the only one with a prob. Once I figure it out, I'll post what I missed in case anyone else misses the same thing later.

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
Wow man, I am using a white theme but don't really wanna reflash my rom =\

But if it doesn't cause problems reflashing without wiping I just may!

That frikin battery meter alone makes me want this, even tho I like the rosie/white themes right now.

I actually do like when you throw your flavor on the icons and stuff as well.

tonyh703

Jul 8, 2010
theme

yea man just flashed this one, lovin it! your themes are all the **** I have yet to use another theme

Attachments

• 7_20_theme.jpg
    7_20_theme.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 146

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
yea man just flashed this one, lovin it! your themes are all the **** I have yet to use another theme

Looks good, but to get your time in the taskbar to be white again...reflash DC or Fresh (which ever one you are using)....then reflash this theme. It will not change or alter your current screen set up, it will however get your time to be white again :)

tonyh703

Jul 8, 2010
Looks good, but to get your time in the taskbar to be white again...reflash DC or Fresh (which ever one you are using)....then reflash this theme. It will not change or alter your current screen set up, it will however get your time to be white again :)
i would but I probably will only have this theme on until you come out with the next greatest thing!

holeshot77

Jul 11, 2008
Grimes, IA
I keep getting this com.htc.bg error or something. Then my homescreen resets. Ideas?
Using latest fresh and latest netarchy kernal.

Sent from my HTC EVO!

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
I keep getting this com.htc.bg error or something. Then my homescreen resets. Ideas?
Using latest fresh and latest netarchy kernal.

Sent from my HTC EVO!

Try rebooting....if that does not help, go into setting and uncheck facebook sync. It might have something to do with the kernel but I am not 100 percent....I do know that com.htc.bg has to do with facebook sync though.

Hope this helps.

pongoface

Jan 13, 2008
Bootloops. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Flashing over Fresh 1.0.1 w/ Fresh Toast kernel, fps fix, and Frozen Eclair.

Tried twice. Going back to nandroid.

When using frozen eclair remember it is a senseless jit. So easiest fix but u lose the lockbar answering the phone when asleep. U can slide up and down but there is no on-screen bar there. Take the zip, open it, go into system/app remove htclockscreen.apk, rezip. Then install via clockwork. 2nd way, theme before u add vanilla lock and clock. Then kernel, then eclair, then superuser 2.2. Any theme with HTC lockscreen.apk will most likely cause a bootloop on a Rom with vanilla or rotary lock. You have remove vanilla lock then apply theme then reapply vanilla lock. Zzzzz

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
When using frozen eclair remember it is a senseless jit. So easiest fix but u lose the lockbar answering the phone when asleep. U can slide up and down but there is no on-screen bar there. Take the zip, open it, go into system/app remove htclockscreen.apk, rezip. Then install via clockwork. 2nd way, theme before u add vanilla lock and clock. Then kernel, then eclair, then superuser 2.2. Any theme with HTC lockscreen.apk will most likely cause a bootloop on a Rom with vanilla or rotary lock. You have remove vanilla lock then apply theme then reapply vanilla lock. Zzzzz

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Thanks for the heads up....hopefully this will help a few people out :)