Unrooted My xperia C but deleted some Inbuilt app,now want them back but how ?

Search This thread

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
Hello, I have rooted my Xperia C and It was 1st time that i rooted my phone , but after rooting it I found that it has become complicated for me to use rooted phone,as I am not having any knowledge what to do after rooting my phone. So I decide to unroot it, but I already deleted my some in-built apps without doing backup of them :crying:. I have tried every thing that I could do to bring my phone to stock and claim warranty , but I was not able to succeed in any method that I tried..

Following are the methods which I tried to reset my phone and to bring it to stock-
1- done factory reset - (not worked)
2- try to reset using PC Companion but now PC Companion is not detecting my phone
3- At the end I thought of fixing this issue using FLASH TOOL , I have the new Android 4.2.2 16.0.B.2.6 firmware.ftf update of Xperia C, but when I tried to install it using the flashtool, it also not working at all. When ever I starts flashing it getting abort again and again... :confused::crying:

I am really confused what should I do now I tried every thing :crying: ...Please help me if any one can tell what I should do now???
I haven't unlock mu boot loader, I just rooted my phone and deleted some in-built apps now I unrooted it, so Should I go to service center to claim warranty ??? please help me and a very big thanks In advance.....

Last edited:

chauhanjayc

Feb 22, 2011
Ahmedabad - India
are you able to boot ?
r u getting home screen ?

secondly for those who wants to unroot their system

plz follow below step

download and install supersu( by chainfire xda)

then go to setting

over there in the very bottom you will find a option fullunroot

use that

check screen shot for more idea

Last edited:

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
Yes i am able to boot

are you able to boot ?

all function of my phone are working properly, It just that I am thinking of claim My warranty by sending my phone to sony service center, but I am worried that they will come to know that my phone was rooted , as some in-built apps are missing from it...

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
Already unroot the Phone

are you able to boot ?

secondly for those who wants to unroot their system

plz follow below step

download and install supersu( by chainfire xda)

then go to setting

over there in the very bottom you will find a option fullunroot

use that

check screen shot for more idea

thanks but I have alreaded unroot my Xperia C , what I should Do Now ???

chauhanjayc

Feb 22, 2011
Ahmedabad - India

what is your pc compainen showing

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

all function of my phone are working properly, It just that I am thinking of claim My warranty by sending my phone to sony service center, but I am worried that they will come to know that my phone was rooted , as some in-built apps are missing from it...

if i am not wrong then root doesn't void warranty

may i know why do you want to send you phone to sony store

tell me the system app i will upload here

Reactions: Mohit Goyal

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
It's simple.. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset.. Your phone will become new with all built in apps

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Mohit Goyal

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
I want to send it to service center to conform that my warranty is claimable or not

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Root your phone definitely voids warranty and unrooting brings it back, only if the members of service center don't find that u have rooted your phone ...
and I want to sent my phone to service center so that I can find out that my my phone's warranty is still claimable or not. and if claimable they I can get my phone in way it was 1 day of purchase ...

And frankly saying I don't remember that which In-built software I delete when I rooted my phone, so please paste here all the apps which are in system folder, or tell me how can I transfer them in system folder again, Do I need to root my phone again.. thanks..

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
Yes @chauhanjayc Is saying rite..

It's simple.. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset.. Your phone will become new with all built in apps

Thanks for your reply :fingers-crossed:
But, @chauhanjayc is absolutely Rite, Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset is exactly the same of doing factory reset of your cell phone, as I have removed my some system apps so they are removed form the system of my phone, so factory rest or Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset will not bring them back :( , but I appreciate your reply:fingers-crossed:

Mohit Goyal

Feb 23, 2014
Finally Got The solution , A Very Big Thanks to you @chauhanjayc

dud its almost 400 mb

have you used sony update service tool

http://software.sonymobile.com/update_service_setup

try that it will surly work

make sure you back up all data which is stored in internal storage
as it will wip every thing except external storage

plz report back with error msg if you face

:victory::fingers-crossed: Dude, A big-big thanks to you:), seriously I am saying this from bottom of my heart..
Finally I got my solution after 2 days of research of web only just because of u @chauhanjayc, I have done every thing to get a solution to my problem, checked lots of blog and sites and finally with your help I finally found my solution :cool: ....

thanks again @chauhanjayc and Xda-developers , you guys are really awesome :cool::good:
Carry on your great work, It helps and Inspire lots of people :angel::angel::highfive:

Reactions: chauhanjayc

chauhanjayc

Feb 22, 2011
Ahmedabad - India
:victory::fingers-crossed: Dude, A big-big thanks to you:), seriously I am saying this from bottom of my heart..
Finally I got my solution after 2 days of research of web only just because of u @chauhanjayc, I have done every thing to get a solution to my problem, checked lots of blog and sites and finally with your help I finally found my solution :cool: ....

thanks again @chauhanjayc and Xda-developers , you guys are really awesome :cool::good:
Carry on your great work, It helps and Inspire lots of people :angel::angel::highfive:

hy dud
we all here are help to each other

i m happy too

andiemerchcomia

May 27, 2011
Cebu City

chauhanjayc

Feb 22, 2011
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks. So i could either use them to repair my xperia if i want to go back to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yap

matter is what is the condition of your phone

use this tools accordingly

now one major benefit of pc comp. is even if you are upgrading or repairing your phone it will keep you phone on until the software download finishes ,

where in sony update service will do ask you to connect you phone in flash mode so no way you can use your phone while software is downloading...

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Hello, I have rooted my Xperia C and It was 1st time that i rooted my phone , but after rooting it I found that it has become complicated for me to use rooted phone,as I am not having any knowledge what to do after rooting my phone. So I decide to unroot it, but I already deleted my some in-built apps without doing backup of them :crying:. I have tried every thing that I could do to bring my phone to stock and claim warranty , but I was not able to succeed in any method that I tried..

Get the Guide telling how to Install Stock Software On Xperia C :
http://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-c/...ck-android-t2832005/post54481440#post54481440
(Visit the Update on this Thread)

144rohitrana

Nov 21, 2015
need help

I have htc desire 620 g i have deleted some system apps after rooting my phone. Can you help me to get my system apps to get the warranty back. Please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

may b not possible as its for those whose has not change phone states with root
    dud its almost 400 mb

Finally Got The solution , A Very Big Thanks to you @chauhanjayc

dud its almost 400 mb