How to get your MSL code for SPrint Ppl

Search This thread

hopkins001

Nov 19, 2007
1 Start your favorite ppc terminal app (like pocketPutty - http://www.pocketputty.net/)
2 Connect to com9 (Putty used default speed of 9600)
3 type in AT+HTC_RMSL=0 and hit enter,( Casesensitive, dont worry if u wont see txt on the screen while typing... just type properly)
4 your MSL will be displayed.
5 Soft reset to restore phone functionality

This method is really old and i posted it here ages ago... greets

xizzmatt

Dec 29, 2009
Texas
twitter.com
GetSPC will not run for me, I've tried it in Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. They all say "GetSPC is not a valid Win32 Application" Please Help!!:confused:

hellonavneet

May 17, 2010
How to get MSL code for Windows Mobile 6.5 Device (Samsung Intrepid)?

Hi,

The Output provided by this tool does not work for my Samsung Intrepid (Samsung SPH i350), it is a windows mobile 6.5 device.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

cz6y48

Jul 8, 2010
Just ask

Really, they'll give it to you.

I've called to get mine a dozen times (I really should write it down) and they've never given me the slightest hassle.

Last time I called I was on the phone for less than 5 minutes; probably faster than finding it myself.

Razorwindmo46

Jan 14, 2011
Liberty
Anyone want to explain in layman terms just how do you start the executeable on the phone?????
Nothing will start it all files extracted to sdcard.

blegs38552

Aug 21, 2010
Sprint MSL Code

I tried following the steps on Page 1, but keep getting a message "Check unlock code failed. Please input again". I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 phone. One question, my ESN (Hex) number begins with 80D - I cannot tell if the second character is alpha or numeric - does anyone know if one or the other is not used in an ESN Hex number? Also, the hex number has 8 characters either 4 or 5 numeric depending on the above question - is this the correct amount of characters?

Willishere7

Jul 2, 2012
How do I run the getSPC on my phone??

Hi,

I followed your instructions and moved the GetSPC file onto my android but there is no way of me opening the file on my android. How do i open it on my epic 4g?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's how to get your MSL Unlock Code to edit the settings found under "Dialer Codes" (##code#)#) mentioned earlier.

0. Download GetSPC

http://www.5gmobile.us/mobilefiles/VX6800/GetSPC.zip (if this link doesn't work then try googling "GetSPC" or checking the download section)

Instructions:

1. Unzip and copy the extracted GetSPC folder (with all 3 files) to the storage card on your device.

2. Write down the ESN (Hex) number found behind the battery.

3. Power up and run the 'GetSPC(PPC 2003)' executable on your device.

4. In the 'Input' field, enter the ESN number you wrote down but be sure to use ALL CAPITOLS for the alpha values. (Ex: 123ABCD4, not 123abcd4)

5. Hit the 'Go' button. The value in the 'Output' field will be your "Unlock Code".