Originally Posted by digitard
Also are you goign to ATT owned and operated stores, or authorized resellers?
I know, using Verizon as an example, there is a local chain of Authorized Resellers that are EVERYWHERE and look like Verizon stores except the small mention on the sign of it being X company because they use the Verizon on the sign lure. As for actual Verizon stores there's 2 in about 10 miles compared to the 5+ I've seen of this reseller.
So it could be that reseller is sending theirs back if that's the case, but I've been seeing a lot of LG G2 commercials out there so I doubt any actual company is dropping support directly.
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)
- Motorola Atrix HD (For Sale)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone