Resume back to 4.4.2 after updating to 4.4.4...

Search This thread

vinodh44u

Jun 27, 2014
Hii....i updated my moto g to 4.4.4 version by ota captured file which is shared by some devs....my phones status is unrooted, bootloader locked...d question is ...now official update of 4.4.4 is very close..now i wanna uninstall 4.4.4 updte which i did unofficial.....is it possible...may b in official update all bugs r fixed....plz how to uninstall update....

Via Motorola G

Last edited:

tansly

Jan 17, 2014
The update you installed was the official one you will get by system updates. You were going to get that same file if you have waited for it.

Reactions: vinodh44u

vinodh44u

Jun 27, 2014
Ibut, i have listened that, the final version is getting improved by feedback n den moto is relesing...so if any feature or bugs on existing os will b continued till next update??

Via Motorola G

dragonvasu

Mar 20, 2014
Bijnor
Ibut, i have listened that, the final version is getting improved by feedback n den moto is relesing...so if any feature or bugs on existing os will b continued till next update??

Via Motorola G

Hope so they will remove the bugs.. Yea there is no such great feature in recent updates after 4.4.. They r just cleaning off the bugs.. If u r a non rooted user then don't download updates from forums.. Wait for the official moto updates;).. If I helped u then plzzz hit thanks.. :cool::cool::cool:

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: vinodh44u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The update you installed was the official one you will get by system updates. You were going to get that same file if you have waited for it.

Via Motorola G

Hope so they will remove the bugs.. Yea there is no such great feature in recent updates after 4.4.. They r just cleaning off the bugs.. If u r a non rooted user then don't download updates from forums.. Wait for the official moto updates;).. If I helped u then plzzz hit thanks.. :cool::cool::cool:

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app