[MOD]CRT On and Off Animations... Development is on hold

Search This thread

DoctorComrade

Jun 11, 2010
My condolences to you and your family. As someone stated earlier, most flights will give you discounted rates if you provide information for them. Its called bereavement rate. Had to use it myself earlier this year.

lyon21

Feb 27, 2011
Chicago
Also would like to give my condolences to you and your family and friends. Take care of your stuff. Your family is more important than us... We'll still be here when you come back. I'll say some prayers for you and your family. God bless!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Last edited:

panamakid

May 6, 2007
sorry for your lost

sorry for your lost dude.

thanks a lot for your work.. I was able to edit some stuff in order to get it to work with miks' cho rom 2.3.4 beta.

I'm assuming the gpu ui is working bc its a lot smoother now. Can't upload at the moment, but if anyone's interested shoot me a PM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok... Here's the CRT zip. This is from Android Revolution Rom modded to work with our EVO 3D. Flash this in recovery.

Works for me in the Supra rom. I'm told this works on Viper too. Maybe some more.
    I would backup just to be sure.
    Wipe Dalvik and make sure animations are enabled and that they are set to a normal speed - in SpareParts.

Code:
    [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/VKX23PECWJ"]With Hardware Acceleration[/URL]

I wanna thank TrevE cause that's where i got the idea from. compared smali files. So please thank him... Also he might have done a better job then me at it. So check out his ROM it's fast.

If it worked... thank me. or not.

I will take a break from this for a while. I need to deal with a family death. Check last post. Thank you
    I have NOTHING against religion, but a mod might remove or edit your post for saying prayers. XDA did it to htcclay...

if they move this forum for prayers i'll pack up my roms and tools and go somewhere else.
    It didn't work on mine. If this is what i think it is, when you push the power/sleep button it looks like a crt monitor turning off ? It would be nice if it did work though, i am using supershooter rom right now.

I am uploading another file that has the GPU UI enabler too.
    well it worked for me im on viper rom with remix kernel and thys ginger theme. I dont know what or how much of a difference its made, it seems a little more responsive, all benchmarks are about the same, i guess linpack was a little more consistant instead of numbers being all over the place. Is there somthing else i should be checking with this?
    ok now when i run quadrant the cpu part of the test wont run which is a shame cause the numbers on everything else is much higher.

That's wired. what ROM are you on?