Cwm 5.8.4.5 offical [GSM VERSION NON CDMA]

Search This thread

braunie

Aug 28, 2007
same problem with TWRP 2.1.8

i tested this version myself and SD CARD mounts

On my device it does'nt mount. But I have the same problem with TWRP 2.1.8. So maybe it's a problem with my sdcard. I took an other with the sam problem. Now I have ordered a new one. I will report, if it works with the new one.

Ken-Shi_Kun

Oct 15, 2010
Százhalombatta
On my device it does'nt mount. But I have the same problem with TWRP 2.1.8. So maybe it's a problem with my sdcard. I took an other with the sam problem. Now I have ordered a new one. I will report, if it works with the new one.

My mounts, but after some time (some minutes 2-3), the device itself will become "unidentified" in windows. But my has cache mount problems, so don't really know. I don't think that it is a problem with the cwm itself, but I'm no dev this much.

braunie

Aug 28, 2007

Got a new sdcard, now it works with TWRP 2.1.8 (and 2.2.2). I think it would also work with CWM, but I will use TWRP.

formicae

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Picking up a One V for a friend this week, and I'm wondering, is chargemode fine with this recovery? If she lets the battery die and plugs it in, will it automatically boot into recovery, or will it just charge powered off?

Recovery would just confuse her.

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
Picking up a One V for a friend this week, and I'm wondering, is chargemode fine with this recovery? If she lets the battery die and plugs it in, will it automatically boot into recovery, or will it just charge powered off?

Recovery would just confuse her.

chargemode works i personally used this recovery with my phone

Reactions: formicae

Top Liked Posts