Miui 2.4.13 update

Search This thread

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
Master would you also make an update for 2.5.25 version . :D

Sent from my VIGO410 using xda premium

yes.. but wait for miui 2.4.13.. if I get a good response I will surely do the update as well. ics rom indeed there are still many shortcomings. and I'm not a master... :(

Sent from my Vigo410 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: rockakhtar

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
I think this one is of the best MIUI ROM I have used.... everything working including high graphics games like temple run 2, temple run 1, RF 2011, PES 2012, rail rush etc.... and those with the defaullt edowar kernel not tried other kernel too ..... MIUI initially mentioned as resource hungry ROM but this niether eat a battery a lot nor RAM which make it stable and multitasking ....

thanks bro

Last edited:

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
Yes this device is designed for gingerbread. But it could be to ics, but until now I was also still struggling to fix wifi tether on ics, I tried porting MIUI 2.9.7 but they also had a lot of obstacles :(

Reactions: gautam.is.sharma

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
Yes this device is designed for gingerbread. But it could be to ics, but until now I was also still struggling to fix wifi tether on ics, I tried porting MIUI 2.9.7 but they also had a lot of obstacles :(

It's only because of the kernel.... If we able to get kernel 3. xx, ICS and jelly bean will be easily available ... anyway mostly happy with your MIUI... also will give try to abenagiel's new Lewa in evening :D

Reactions: GUNDUL46

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
It's only because of the kernel.... If we able to get kernel 3. xx, ICS and jelly bean will be easily available ... anyway mostly happy with your MIUI... also will give try to abenagiel's new Lewa in evening :D

Now I am learning how to make the kernel from source code, I've downloaded the ubuntu linux for that purpose. But it is really very difficult and it took a long time to understand :(

Reactions: vivekb and vell1969

my27

Oct 15, 2009
Stil n keep SOD om my device, try other MIui roms..

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda app-developers app

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
Yes.. if any problems you can try other kernel. Because I have only 1 device can't try to other fb0. Many reports say no SOD and sometimes other say different. I like if any member give me a reports. Please read carefully how to install, and if not understand you must install andro-id rc3 with sutlr on pc to test other port rom in 2.6.35.7 base kernel. :D

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

zano07

Feb 8, 2013
Been using v5 for two days, sometimes the phone freezes and doesn't respond neither the lock key nor the plugged in charger. So I have to pull the battery and restart the phone to get it back to normal. Please work on this. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-N700 using xda app-developers app

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
Been using v5 for two days, sometimes the phone freezes and doesn't respond neither the lock key nor the plugged in charger. So I have to pull the battery and restart the phone to get it back to normal. Please work on this. Thanks :)

What is your device, and what is your kernel used ? Please tell me.. maybe you can set CPU to normal first don't set to higher. I will fixed, but very difficult because on my device its not freezes. :thumbup:

Last edited:

zano07

Feb 8, 2013
What is your device, and what is your kernel used ? Please tell me.. maybe you can set CPU to normal first don't set to higher. I will fixed, but very difficult because on my device its not freezes. :thumbup:

Edit: softkey.zip (www.mediafire.com/?a74fwtxk20qz88a) fixes my problem.

Last edited:

zano07

Feb 8, 2013
got another issue. the session/cookies doesn't work on every browser so i can't login to some sites eg. this forum with default or opera browser.
and also the force close warning appear too fast, we can wait the application to respond like a bit longer but the warning message appear so fast.
so would you get the chance to fix these issues? thanks.

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
got another issue. the session/cookies doesn't work on every browser so i can't login to some sites eg. this forum with default or opera browser.
and also the force close warning appear too fast, we can wait the application to respond like a bit longer but the warning message appear so fast.
so would you get the chance to fix these issues? thanks.

What is your problem my friend...
Everything is okay.. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360654715844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360654715844.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 151
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360654736958.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360654736958.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 153

my27

Oct 15, 2009
Cant use my bluetooth handsfree ... device connected but no sound, and can't control music player using handsfree button..

rivelta

Sep 10, 2011
bijilu.com
have serious problem on your rom :
- camera was not work , force close
- music player was make phone totally freeze
- torch was not work on slider

you only need to fix 3 problems to make your rom perfect!

sent from my security handy talkie
talk free , no pay®

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update V.7

MIUI_2.4.13_FB0-v7

Vibrating for default keyboard does not work, use the keyboard from the market such as GO keyborad, AI keyboard etc..

I hope there is no serious problem

Kernel using CM7 Abenagiel

Wifi, BT, Tethering, GPS, Sound, Light, Softkey worked fine, no SOD.

Please flashing first with Andro-ID RC3 to avoid other problems.

========================================================

Update V.6

MIUI_2.4.13_FB0-v6

- fix wlan, bt, light and battery usage.
    - added dspmanager from Cyanogen

* format cache, data, system
    * wipe battery, dalvik cache

* after installed please reboot and wipe again your battery

==================================

Update V.5

MIUI_2.4.13_FB0-v5

- If you are in ROM MIUI 2.4.13
    - Only format Dalvik cache, cache, and system if you want to download apps not lost
    - Or if not, you can format all the Dalvik cache, cache, data, system.
    - Install ROM

- If you are in another ROM
    - Format all Dalvik cache, cache, data, system.
    - Install ROM

* Only for ROM in kernel 2.6.35.7
    * If the touch screen does not work, you can use the CK-CM7 Kernel (thanks to Cacing Kalung has given kernel variations)
    * For ROM with another kernel, install it first with ANDRO-ID-RC3 using SUT LR

==================================

Update V.4
    MIUI_2.4.13_FB0-v4
    - fix
    * wifi ( need test to other fb0)

>> if still having problem for wifi install this
    WLAN FIX
    -- just format cache and dalvik to install wlan fix --

* Some apps in CN lang.
    * Font setting (i used sparepart.apk)

* * Please backup your apps, because I did not include in the backup script (updater-script and backuptool.sh)**

To make clock centered, try instructions from vivekb

and for flashlights please download at the market, I forgot to add

Thank you to all members who are trying to try this ROM.. i just a newbie

=====================================================

=> Download Rom V.3
    MIUI 2.4.13 V3

* gapps is included.

Downloading.. :D

----- REVIEW ------

- GPS Work fine, fast lock
    - Wifi, 2G/3G Work Fine
    - Camera / Camcoder Work (icscam)
    - Haptic Feedback work

but, if i turn on wifi and screen get off phone can't wake up again.

any solution?
    After flashing CM7 CK Kernel wifi SOD gone.. but haptic feedback also gone :crying:

Edit on system/user/keylayout/qwerty.kl
    Only changes WAKE/WAKE_DROPPED with VIRTUAL.
    like this.. :D

Sent from my VIGO410 using xda app-developers app
    For some chinese app you can use translated app from either CK's .35 based rom or FR's .32 based ROM.... figure out which are those apps and replace it with your app from system/app folder

@ noobcuber Sidekick app for which will help you to make chinse manage app to english. Refer my linked post
    @GUNDUL46 you can use System UI file from the attachments from same post to get Extended setting work like center clock with your ROM. Sorry I have not used it and still commenting on this part ... I am downloading it

Vivek